Chapter 1

Leslies P.O.V

        A ray of light streams through the darkness. The room is pitch black, and the silence is overwhelming. "Oh shit I forgot to take my birth control pills" I think. I sit up suddenly, finally realizing where I am. "Wait, this isn't the bridge that I sleep under, where am I?" I look around, but the room is too dark to see anything, and the smell is so rancid that I can't concentrate. It's so pungent it seems like I must be in a morgue. I try with everything in me to move, but there are chains tying my legs and arms down. This can't be happening.

      Tiptoe Through The Tulips faintly begins to play. This must be a dream. There's no way in fucking hell that this kind of stuff happens in real life. The sound of heavy footprints interrupts my thoughts. Someone is here. It sounds like something is dragging against the wall, I can't tell how far away it is. It doesn't take me long to realize that it's some sort of knife, but it sounds bigger. Whatever it is, it's getting closer. At this point the music is so loud I want to cover my ears, but I can't. My arms are chained down. Suddenly, the dragging against the wall stops. They must be here.

The sound of someone sharpening a
blade fills what silence is left. I can hear someone singing softly to the song, they sound like they're under a trance or something. They're close, but it's still dark so I can't tell exactly how far away they are. All the sudden the lights start to flicker on. Sparks fly from the ceiling and I can tell they haven't been used in a while. I can't see anything yet, I've been in the dark for so long that my vision is still blurry. My eyes begin to focus and I can see a dark figure in the corner, sharpening an axe. I try to scream but only then I realize that there is a ball gag in my mouth.  "FOR FUCKS SAKE SATAN, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU" I try to scream. If only he would hear me and cum save me. Slowly, the figure begins to turn around. The axe is raised above his head, and he's wearing a jigsaw mask.

Authors note: I can't write for shit so don't take this seriously. I know it's horrible.