CHAPTER 28

This chapter is dedicated to @its_jennz for all those votes, thank you so much. Guys don't forget to check my other books 'Abused' and 'The Stranger in Hoodie is My Idol' thank you for all your reads and votes.

Vote, comment and share

Jacob and I were watching TV while cuddling under the blanket. We're so engrossed watching TV scratch that with Jacob Parker right by my side, I wasn't engrossed in whatever show was playing on the TV I don't even have a clue what they were speaking even if it was in the volume for normal hearing capacity  B. E. C. A. U. S. E. because this guy was pretty much distracting me slowly and torturously gliding his hand up and down my forearm with his head resting on the crook of my neck, his hot breath hitting me. I shifted uncomfortable.

"Can you not?"

"Not, what?" He whispered right at my neck sending tingles all over my body.

I was going to reply him but stopped when I heard the door clicked open. We both snapped our heads to look at each other then we heard some giggling which made Jacob raise his brows. I quickly got up from the couch Jacob following behind me, the giggles sounded really familiar, so we went to the door to see and it was definitely not a sight to see.Two women in their mid thirties were sprawled on the floor giggling like a child.

"Mom!!" That's the first syllable that came out of our mouth when we saw the scene.

"Mom, mom. Are you drunk?" I said trying to get her up.

"Oh oh who are you mister? I am already a married woman with kids." Aunt Eva said while hitting Jacob with her bag I wanted to laugh so bad at the but thought against it.

"Oww." He was trying to hold his mom but she was slipping every time giggling like a child same as my mom who was clapping her hands.

"Yeah yeah do it again do it again." By now my mom was bouncing like a toddler.

"Mom can you please stay still."

"Woah, what's wrong with you women? Who on the earth drinks on a weekday?" I stared at the guy who just vomit those words. "What?"

"Do you really want to know who drinks on a weekday?" He looked at me for a full minute before realising who I was talking about.

"No, I think I'm fine."

"HUUP!! Why is this woman so heavy?"

"I really doubt she's actually that heavy."

"You know the last thing I wanna do right now is deal with your insecurities. So can you please save that for next time, I have my hands full right now." I really didn't mean for him to deal with my insecurities but I just kept quiet because he looked like he was really having a hard time taking care of his mother.

"Ah!! Help help. This person is trying to molest me."

"Ow! Ow! Mom seriously. Woah are all women like this when they're drunk." I just pursed my lips and shrug.

"I thought you had more experience with drunken ladies."

"Who are below 30. I don't go for ladies above 30."

"I doubt that."

"I'm not that desperate to go for ladies my mom's age." He said giving me a serious look which I replied with a simple OK.

Somehow, don't ask how but me and Jacob had brought our mothers to my mom's room and were taking their coats and shoes off.

"You perveted jerk. You mother father piece of shit."