chapter 2

2 weeks later we started school normally and boredly.
"Daniel?" I hear a voice calling my name.
I look behind me and find noone.
"Daniel?" Repeats the voice.
I look behind me and i still find noone.
I hurry to my class and i enter it. I find noone there because the period didn't start yet.
"Daniel?" The voice says.
I look around the class to finally see a dark figure standing in the corner that seemed to be a girl.
I stare at it for what it feels like an enternity. The bell rings and the class gets crowded, while the girl is still standing there staring back at me.
Finally jackson* my bff* enters the class and sits beside me.
"Hey man" he says
I don't reply cause am still looking at the figure.
"Hey dude?" He says again
"Wha-?"
"What is wrong?" He asks
I point at the figure in the corner, and he just see nothing.
"You don't see that?" I ask
He shakes his head no.
"What-how?-I" i get enterupted when miss sydeny starts the class.
The whole time i wasn't really paying any attention. And all that grabbed my attention was the girl who is still standing there. Every 6 seconds i look back and find her.
"Um daniel? Is there something so intresting that makes you turning every second?" She says and all the class laughs.
I roll my eyes and i try as my best to focous in the class.
I hear the door open and i look at it. I find out that noone else looks except me. A man enters the room with a gun and shoots the standing figure.
I start screaming, and everyone looks wierdly at me.
I quickly shovel my books in my bag and i head outside the school, running in the woods. I don't know where i am going, but i do know something.
I see things.