Chapter 1

"I am presenting the story of the Weeping child" "Markus, do you know the story of Weeping Child?" "No cause that story is fake to scare children so they don't disobey their father" laughed one student. "No I have..seen her" the class room became silent.
"It was two weeks ago, my father died in a car accident, my mom was desperate to find someone to help us, she met a man at a bar, he was a fine man, he was very gentle. He acted like a royal man. When he moved in, that night, I saw her, standing at the edge of my bed, looking at me. I heard her cry and sobs, sometimes she would move my things, as I saw her blood tears hit my floor, I was so scared I couldn't move. But I had a little confidence to move when I did she was gone, the only thing left was the blood tears on the floor. My parents found the blood and they thought I was hurt, I explained to them what happen that day. My mother said it was just a dream, the man said nothing, the next day he disappeared so did she, but she left me her story, she wrote down in blood her story. No one will probably believe me, but I know what I saw that day, and I'm gonna tell the story of the girl who ran out of tears eventually she cried blood"