Untold

Prologue

There she is like a angel appering out of a white, misty, fog. Like a dream. Like MY dream.

Ever since we were three and chasing each other around the monkey bars, she was there. If only i could tell her how i feel. I was always the one who was there for her in her worst times. if she would just open her eyes and see me! But no. She goes after these dushbags who use her for her body. they dont even no her name and she dont even care! she just goes and finds another idiot to hurt her, to abandon her. but like always she comes crying to me like im the only one who can see her at her worst. what she dont no, though, is that she is the prettiest that way, in tore up jeans and a shirt two sizes to big. 

chapter 1

"garrett wait up!" Ally hollers from her house as she runs toward me. Why do I bother wasting my time with her. She will never see the way I love her. like a gentalmen i am, though, i wait. but as she gets closer i hear my heart pounding and i cant help but notice the curls in her hair. that only means one thing... "Why didn't you tell me he broke up with you, I should have known he was no good"

"I didnt want to put a berden on you, you are always there for me and I just feel like im useing you or something." A she said that a chill ran down my back and I swung right in front of her and grabed her arm. "You listen to me, I will never get tired of you because you are my friend and I will ALWAYS be there for you." She looked at me with those deep blue and I could see right through her, he really hurt her.  i took her in my arms like i always do and told her she was one of a kind and he is going to regret what he did to her, as she told me what had happened.

 Turns out I was right, just another dushbag looking for a good time. How could someone just make out with another girl when he knows darn well his girlfriend was in the next room. Suddenly, I felt my face get red and I was burning up. " Leave it be garrett, he's just another moron with no brain."

"no, don't you see, these boys will keep useing you and throwing you away. They need to be tought a lesson or they will never learn. If only they could see the way they hurt you. the way they make you cry your self to sleep, it isnt natural, Ally, it isnt right." i agrued. "just leave it be, ill find someone someday who will understand." she replied. I just want to scream at her, that person is right hear, open your eyes and LOOK! But she will never understand the pain and hurt she puts me through.

Finally we got to school and Allys friends ran to her side like there were her pets. To be realistic,  though,  they probebly love that to much. "Garret, meet me here after 8th hour. Bye."  And off she went with her crew of puppys following.