Save Me

The next morning I got a chance to leave but didn't take it.  I knew they would try to find me and the possibility of Ashton not finding me would probably increase.  I would have thought he'd be here by now.

My door opened to reveal my sister and her little friend.  They looked like sluts with the low cut tops, booty shorts, and highheels.  Vaguely I pndered what it would look like if they were on a street corner in front of wal-mart.  Needless to say it was entertaining.  Hannah strutted, if you could call her hobbling that, over to me.  I sat on my bed waiting for her to talk.  Her bleached blonde hair hung in curls around her rather tan face.  She had probably gotten a spray tan while I was 'vacationing'.  Her big brown eyes were practically hidden under the amount of make-up she was wearing and the stregnth of her perfume made me slightly naucious, an dI'm a vapire so that shouldn't actually be possible.  Hannah stopped right in front of where I was perched.  her glossed lips turned up into a smirk as her friend joined her side.  I stayed calm and cocked an eyebrow at them.  Fortunately that made them flinch back slightly. 

"So, like, what happened tou you?  One minute you're the ugliest girl I've seen and the next you look . . . Did you gt plastic surgery or something?"  Her nasally voice broke at the 'or something' part.  I stared at her in disbelief.  She was an utter idiot.  For the record I had always been prettier than her fake ass and she has always been jealous.  That and I cannot imagine how she became stpid enough to think I want plastic surgery.

"Are you mental?  One I hate you, two why would I want to be fake like you, and three get the fuck out of my room you trampy little bitch."  All my wordsseemed to cut her like knives. For a minute she just stood shocked.  Then she retreated out and walked all the way down stairs.  I laughed to myself quietly.  Hannah was so much like my mother. 

 I drifted around the villa looking for something to do, listening to the sleeping people.  I hated being all alone.  This feeling of loneliness was new to me as previously I had enjoyed solitude.  Now it was just dull, boring, unextravigant.  One of the maid's baby started to cry the next room over.  I had to restrain myself from checking on it.  Only a week and a half without Rosen and Ashton and I thought I was going to die.  Concentrating on that thought I moved about the house letting my mind wonder as my feet did. 

Everyone was gathered around the table for an early breakfast of which I was forced into attendance.  onestly, why did they try?  My father was just here until the devorce papers were settled so he could kick my mother out but I knew he had always had a soft spot for me.  After all I was just like he used to be.  He probably would have been a better parent if my mother hadn't been here.  If he was able to just be who he was and do what he thought was best. . .

"Aren't you going to eat Allie?"  The maid's voice drifted from behind me.  She was one of the only peole I let call me that.  She was like a real mother to me in someways.  Anna was older than my mother but wiser.  She had laugh lined on her face and beautiful blue eyes.  She had a way of making you want to tell her things.  Her grey hair was always tied up in a tight bun and I respected her for always knowing what she wanted, then working hard to get it. 

"Actually, I'm still feeling a bit ill.  I-" another baby in the living room started to cry.  The maids always had their babies with them.  I used to dispise them but now I couldn't stop myself.  Everyone watched in shock as I went over to the baby and cradled it in my arms gently.  Cooing reassurences to it, I rocked it back and forth.  The mother smiled gratefully at me before returning to her work.  The baby had stopped crying almost instantly.  It probably smelled my sweet vampire scent and seen the calmlyness in my eyes.  I suddenly greatly missed Rosen.  It wasn't fair that Ashton got to have him with him.  Not fair at all. 

When I returned to the table my dad grabbed my hand under it gently and sent me a secretive smile.  My mother however, looked as though she were about to explode.  I sighed deeply still lost in thought abou Rosen a little. 

"Nalie, you do not do that.  It was inproper and uncalled for.  Now eat your breakfast!"  Mother's shrill voice ruined the little fantasy I had been having, making me, quit literally, want to rip her head off.  Instead of listening to her I went out to the guarden.  It was safer there than anywhere else.  The rest of my family had terrible allergies.  Mothly they stayed a fair distace from here.  The guardener used to always hide me too if they came looking.  I picked a bench by may favorite Butterfly Tree and waited.  I don't know what I was waiting for exactly but i felt like it would come.

"Hmmmmm, Nalie I misesed you."  Ashtons face was suddenly burried in my neck.  My whole body felt like it was about to explode with happiness.  He was finally here.  I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Rosen," I asked quietly.

"He's with my 'mother', don't worry she knows how to handle human babies."  I laughed quietly into his neck.  His smell intoxicating me, his warm arms pulling me in, and his amazing eyes hypnotizing me, everything felt in place in this moment.  Then we broke apart as a small gasp came from the right.  I looked over to see Hannah standing there looking like an idiot.  Her eyes were onpen wide just as her mouth was.  Ashton grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Now that i'm back can I meet your parents?"  Completely forgetting about my little sister until we brushed past her I nodded.  As we went past I closed her mouth with my index finger.  While we walked we joked and talked about what the future held for the three of us.  I probably had a goofy grin plastered on my face but it didn't matter because Ashton did too.

"So we have three choices.  We can get a nice house with a white picket fence in the dream neighbor hood, go traveling for the rest of our lives, or just wing it."  All three sounded pretty good to me.

"What about school?  You know Rosen has to go to school.  We could travel until he's old enough and teach him about different cultures and languages then we could go with the first plan.  I just want him to have a relatively normal life before. . ."  Ashton nodded in agreement.  Before he could continue on that thought though my mother's disapproving voice caught up to us.