Chapter VI

- Your P. O. V.-

"(Name)?! What are you doing here?!"" I should same thing to you, what are you doing here?" I asked. The four look very nervous, making them even more suspicious," what's going here? Who are these aliens? Are you guys helping them invade earth?!" I panicked at the last part." Woah there kiddo, we're not that kind of Aliens, okay. But let us introduce ourselves. I'm Zen and the blue one is Mem." 'Zen' as he pointed at the blue one who rub his head from my bat." Uhhh..yeah, but let me go back to the point, what's going on here?" Tyler stayed silent but soon have enough courage to explain me everything.

( Timeskip after explaining shits -_-)

After Tyler explain me everything about them being the supernoobs of Cornbury I was a little calm down and again apologize towards the two aliens." Nah, don't worry about it (name). You know, you got some skills there." Zen smiled," thanks! My Dad would always train me to use weapons and self-defense til I master it to know how to protect myself." Well lucky you, unlike Some people..."Mem mentioned the Noobs," Hey!" They said unison. I chuckle a little and hang out a little more with them.

( Timeskip again! >:°)

After a few minutes of hanging around, I notice it was already 5:30 p.m." Crap! I gotta go guys! My parents will be worry about me!" I quickly yell out before leaving with my skateboard," See you next time guys!"" Bye (name)!" They yell back, before I could disappear from their sight.

------

"(Name)! There you are! Where were you lately?! Are you hurt somewhere?!" My mom said worriedly as she check around me if I have any injures,"mom, I'm okay."" She's right hon, (Name) is tough. Like her Dad!" Dad said as he patted my head. Mom sigh in relief," I know, (Father's Name). It's just that...I don't want my little girl to get hurt. Remember what happen last year." Ah yes, last year I fight a bully, which I ended up having bruises and a broken knuckle, but the bully on the other hand, was send to the hospital for about a month or two." Hey, don't worry ma, I can take care of myself sometimes." She wipe away a strand of tear," And that's why we love you. Anyway, we should get inside." Me and dad agree and we three went inside the mansion, hopefully dinner's ready :p.

----

(A/n: Hey guys so sorry for the slow update, I am kinda busy of some other stories. But anyways, hope you enjoy!)