The Switch

Hi I'm maddie, I'm a 20 year old girl with blonde hair and bluish gray eyes. I'm 5"3 and full of fun! But I can never find the right guy. Every guy is either a total douche bag or just isn't the right one. So I am currently single at the moment, not a surprise for everyone but hey what can yuh do. There was this one guy though my friend showed me him, I think he's semi famous? His name was Jake Miller. Now that's the kind of guy that every girl deserves. He's a rapper but he isn't one of the rappers that you usually see or here about. Jake raps about the real stuff in life but anyways let's get back to what he looks like. He's 5"11 I believe and has short brown hair , tan skin and brown eyes. He seems like the sweetest person you would ever meet but I never met him so I can say he is for sure.

One day I was at the state fair , by the way I live in Maryland and jake lives in Florida just forgot to add that in. Anyways, I was at the state fair and it was beautiful out. It was me and my two friends Jenna and Katelyn. We were going on so many rides I was starting to get sick. We decided to stop and play some games for awhile it was getting dark too. When this guy runs into me and I drop my phone and everything else in my hand! When I look up and realized it was Jake Miller! I am kind of shy so I was just like uh.... Not really saying anything and jake dropped his things too. Jake was so nice.

Jake: I'm so sorry! Here let me help you with that

Me: it's ok no big deal

One of the things was my phone and we'll here's when it gets interesting. He handed me my phone and all my other things.

Me: thank you so much

Jake: your welcome , sorry again in so clumsy sometimes

Me:it's fine

And we went our separate ways. I know what your thinking , why didn't you ask for an autograph or anything like its freaking jake miller! But I didn't want to be like every other fan I wanted to leave him alone. We'll Jenna and Katelyn at the time were in the bathroom so I tried to call them to tell them what had just happened when I realize I have the wrong phone! I have Jake Millers cell phone in my hand right now!

( let me know if you want to read more I stopped because I didn't know if anyone thought it would be interesting to keep going so comment below👇 thnx!(: )