Death's Prince

As soon as Frisk was just sitting down at the normal beautiful green grass, she was just patting a cute white bunny. Well, the whole animals were around Frisk just now. Frisk is very kind, gentle, brave, courageous, beautiful, cute and more. She just wanted to see what's the outside from the barrier that she have been reassemble it since yesterday, she wanted to see outside but she needs to give permission to her step sister.

She will talk to her later because she was very busy at the moment, being Queen isn't that easy at all. Frisk still needs more responsibility to become Queen though. She saw a black rabbit playing with a white rabbit, which is very cute. Frisk then smile and chuckle to see the two bunnies running around even though that Frisk is seventeen years old. She kinda wants to get married by a Life, not Death.

Frisk then stood up, as her beautiful green mixed with white gown blows as the winds had flew her beautiful brown hair and her gown from the grass. She just smiles at it. She started to walk back to her kingdom and village there, she saw her very head guard. Siris Black-knight, he's the most strongest one of all Life's. He always serves to the royal family like Frisk. Frisk greeted to Siris, he greeted her back.

She passed Siris, she continued to walk back to her castle. She went in her castle and saw her step sister, she wasn't busy now. She finally came up to her and ask,'Hey, Fiona. Can I ask you something?' 'Sure anything you can ask to me.' She swallow her saliva to speak to her,'Can I go to the outside world? Please?' Fiona didn't hesitate or startled to hear from that question, she said with her awnser,'Frisk, as I, Fiona Heartable, running as Queen, you....may go to the outside world. But, you must wear this so you may go.'

Frisk then jumps with excitement, Fiona gave Frisk a heart necklace. Frisk hugged her step sister and she hug her back, Frisk let go of the hug and ran to her room to change her clothes first. She change her clothes to a dress only made to her knee. Her dress white mixed with lime green, long combat boots that is brown, green glove only at her right hand and wear a flower crown that was made out of daisies.

She ran out from her castle and made it to the barrier, she open the wall and walk out. She closes back the wall and turned around, she looked around and it was very beautiful and amazing. Frisk never knew it was that beautiful, she began to walk through the thick small forest. Frisk sat down underneath the apple tree, she grabs an apple and eat it. Frisk then saw a deer.

The deer walk up to her, Frisk pat it softly. The deer liked her, it started to sat down. More animals came up to her, like bunnies, butterflies, foxes, birds, weasels and more. She just love animals, but then, the animals came with a fright and all of them ran away. Frisk was confused, she thought it was about to rain but it wasn't. She stood up and accidentally bump into someone. With a black cloak.

Frisk then said to the person,'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to----' as she looked up, she saw him. As I mentioned him, it was Sans. Frisk didn't continue her words after Sans said to her,'Heya kiddo. Why are ya out here? Did someone kicked you out from the Life's?' 'No', she said with a bit anger,'I just wanted to take a walk out here. I have already ask my permission to the Queen and she said yes.' Sans' eye socket just came out with a confused face but, he understands her.

Frisk then remembers that Fiona had to,d her something, she had no choice but to ask him. She said a bit nervous,'Sans, can I ask you something?' 'Yeah sure, anything kiddo.' 'Who is the prince from your territory?' Sans eye socket became a bit blue but came with white again. He said with his awnser,'Well, you're looking at one now. I'm the Death's Prince.' Frisk eyes were wide open and said,'What?! It can't be!' 'Yes, I'm the prince of Death's.'

Frisk then give him a last question,'Do you know any news about our war?' Sans look at her face,'Yep. I need to know who's the princess that I'm gonna get married in the next five months. You Life's are too strong to us too. We might get killed the same time though.' Frisk gave him an awnser to his question about who was the princess,'I will tell who's the princess.' 'Oh? Really?' 'Yes. The princess of the Life is.......me...'

Sans wasn't shock but just a bit. He didn't realize the princess of Life was that cute and beautiful. He said something,'Meet me in the Ruins. Now. See ya later, kiddo.' He disappeared. Frisk heard his words in front of him. She doesn't know if she wanted to see him or don't see him. She'll get to think of later. . . . . . . . . .

Zzzzzz.....Wha?? Oh! Hey guys, *yawn* sorry for the yawning thing. I didn't get enough sleep because of my little sister. She kept me awake in 2 a.m to 5 a.m. So please leave a vote and comment on this page and the next one is,"The Ruins". Welp, gotta get back to sleep. I'm very sleepy.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Your truly,
Amulet Death 23