Chapter 11

Danny sighed and wiped his eyes, ignoring the banging on the bathroom door. The boys have been screaming at him with worry for the past hour. They just don't understand. Danny Worsnop has problems too. He hugged his knees and hid his face, his crying finally stopping. All it took was hearing those words leave Ben's mouth and he was up.
"Danny's gonna kill himself....." Ben whispered, tears continuing to fall.
The bathroom door swung open and out ran Danny. He crashed into Ben, hugging him tightly, feeling Ben's wet face burying into his neck. The guys seen that the two of them needed some time alone and left the room.
"I-I'm not gonna kill myself...but I do need to tell you something."
"Yes?.."
"I'm leaving the band."
Ben sat back and stared at him, disbelief clouding his eyes. He bit his lip and sighed. "Why?"
"I'm getting tired of the music we play... I wanna do something more Rock N' Roll. So we're trying to get We Are Harlot up and going."
And that made Ben crack. He stood up, his fist now colliding with Danny's jaw. He pulled him off the bed and pushed him into the wall, punching him in the stomach. "What the fuck!! Danny!!!! You made the goddamn fans and US believe that Asking was a fucking family! Families stick together forever! You and I are more than a family, Dan. I left my WIFE to be with you! And you leaving Asking means you're gonna leave me!!" Ben screamed, his face red in anger.
Danny ignored the pain rushing through his body and reacted quickly. He grabbed Ben's arms and turned them around, pushing Ben against the wall, and pinned his arms against the wall. He tightened his grip when Ben flailed and screamed in anger, trying to get free. He leaned in some more and kissed him with passion. Ben's breathing all of a sudden calmed and he kissed back, sighing.
"You calm now?.." Danny mumbled into the kiss. "Because your wrists are turning red from my grip. Buttt..." Danny kissed Ben's jawline and moved his lips down to his neck, kissing and sucking softly. "I could make something else red like I did the day I found out I liked dick.." He smiled when Ben's face warmed.
Danny heard the room door open, "Are yo- Oookay. Sorry for interrupting." James said, trying not to laugh.
Danny let go of Ben's arms and walked back to the bed. "We're cool."
~=~
Ben frowned a little and reached up, gently cupping Danny's cheek in his hand. "Its bruised really bad..Let me see your stomach whenever you feel like getting up. I know it's too early to be worrying about this stuff."
Danny sat up and pulled off his shirt, looking down at his body. It was bruised just as bad as his cheek. "Don't worry about it, baby. But wanna go take a shower? I actually feel dirty."
"Yeah. Maybe a shower will wake me up. Actually, can we take a bath?"
"Of course."
The two of us were soon in the tub, letting the warm water and quietness relax us. Ben leaned more against his boyfriend and played with the bubbles. "So..when do you plan on leaving?"
"..today. Since we're on a break."
"Okay....."
"Ben..I'm sorry. Okay? That's all I can say. I'm not going to leave you. All you're doing is over thinking it."
"Well...how soon are you telling the boys?.."
He shrugged a little. "I don't know yet. Can I ask you a question though? And please be honest, Benji."
"I'm a little scared as to what you're going to ask...but yeah. Go ahead."
"Are you gonna fuck Denis again if he gets closer to you? Meaning when I leave, you two will be hanging out a lot more. Again, please be honest..."
"Wow..thanks for the mood kill. I'll be honest with you if you be honest with me about something."
Danny nodded and poured some water on Ben's chest, rubbing the body wash into his skin.
"I wouldn't fuck him. I swear to God I wouldn't. Now your turn."
"Mhm." Danny mumbled, obviously not satisfied with Ben's answer.
"Do you plan on committing suicide soon?..Because you're still cutting and you've been isolating yourself from absolutely everyone....."
Danny stopped rubbing Ben's body at the sudden question. He sat there in silence, not meeting Ben's gaze. "Yes."
.
.
.
"Wait wait. Danny admitted that he was going to? And soon?" Denis asked, holding Ben tightly against his body. He allowed Ben to cry into his chest as he ran his fingers through the boys hair, trying his absolute best to comfort him. Ben continued to sob, not even trying to stop for two seconds to answer the question.
When Denis didn't get a reply, he just kept quiet about the other questions he had. He moved a hand down to Ben's chin and made him look up. God I feel so bad for him.... Denis kissed him softly, smiling slightly when he felt Ben immediately kiss back.
Ben pulled away and met Denis' eyes, guilt flashing Ben's face. "I'm afraid that I'm gonna want to leave Danny for you...Because when we kiss, I feel something I've never felt with Danny..and when we had sex..." Ben bit his lip, cheeks redeneing. "I've never enjoyed sex so much in my life."
Denis stared back into Ben's eyes, not sure if he should believe him. But by the way he's been acting when they're together, I'd say he's telling the truth. The thought of it made Denis' heartbeat quicken. "A-are you telling the God's honest truth?"
Ben nodded and threw himself against Denis, hugging him tightly. "Yeah..it makes me really happy when I'm with you....If this was a Disney movie, I'd say I think we're meant to be."
Denis smiled and kissed him again, more deeply this time, as he hugged back. "I couldn't agree more."