Chapter 4

****

It was a rough day and I have been working on how to get to know my subject's better.
Its been a week since Ive known them, and observed.

Vppp Vppp

Heard my phone vibrate and luck is in my side when I saw whose calling.

Hey Sha! How are you? I was wondering if you would want to have some fun a party perhaps with the group?

Fine perhaps? A party you say I wont say no to that ofcourse Ill go with you, just send the address and time Ill be there.

Yayy! Im so happy you and the group would surely get a long, okay Im too excited haha! Ill call my couz for the address and time, see yah Sha!

A party huh?

****

The party is being held in one of there friend's house and Im waiting inside my car for
Aena to come show me inside.

Knock knock!

Hey Sha, Oh my Gosh! Youre one heck of a gorgeous !

Thanks Aena, so do you.
Youre dress suits you.

Thanks! Thats why I like you, You never lie haha.
But before that let's go inside the party is on fire!

Pagpasok namin sa bahay sinalubong agad kami ng amoy ng alak, sigarilyo, at iba png amoy na hndi mo magugustuhan.

But Im used to this Ive seen worst than this.

*****

GUYS CAN I ASK A QUESTION ❓

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY??

Hahha just kiddin, but wow its been months since I've updated this story but hope you liked it even its a short update.