Chapter two

I look in the mirror one last time 'til Kylee shows up with Blake and Casey to pick me up with them. I have a knee low black dress on and I have my purse with me. Black converse cover my feet. My hair is straightened and my make up is done.

I hear a car honk its horn and I quickly grab my phone off my bed. I run out the door and hop in the back seat.

"Thank you so much for coming, Gail. We know how hard it is for you but, just relax and have a fun night for once," Casey says and drives.

"Oh, you're welcome, ill try to have fun," I hide the secret cameras in my purse.

We show up at Lindsay's house and so many people are already there. Guys how are already drunk are on the porch. We park the car and walk inside. The music is blasting and people are being nasty everywhere. Girls lap dancing and clothes everywhere you step.

As we walk through the house, all of the girls sitting on their boyfriend's laps stare at us. I just stare back at them, only giving them a dirtier look.

"Im going to go to the bathroom. Ill be back," I say. My friends nod at me and I walk up the stairs. Quietly, I peak into each door to see which one Lindsay and Ross are in. I hear giggling down the hall, so I tip toe until I can hear it more clearly.

I peak in the room, Lindsay is completely stripped to nothing and Ross is practically there. Their clothes lay spread all over the floor and they sit in the bed, Lindsay on top of Ross. I take the camera out of my purse and up it one the dresser that sits right next to the door. I hear a disgusting sound and that's when I left.

I find the bathroom down the hall and lock the door behind me. I let out a long sigh and go up to the mirror. I run my fingers through my hair and then smile a little. The first part of my plan has worked so far. In an hour or so, that's when the next part of my plan will work. I put another secret camera on top of the mirror and leave the bathroom.

I go down the stairs to find Casey, Blake, and Kylee. I turn the corner and stop to look around. Then all of a sudden, a guy pulls my dress up behind me and tries to pull down my underwear. I kick my leg behind me and hit him in the balls. He falls over in pain.

I continue on to find Kylee making out with some guy. He grabs her boob and her ass. I tap on her shoulder but she doesnt stop. I roll my eyes and walk out the back porch to the pool. Grabbing a coke, I sit on a chair, watching the fire dance.

A guy comes up next to me and sits in the chair next to me. He has light blond hair and big blue eyes. His smile is nice and white.

"Hey, you either look like you've never been to a party before or your friends left you to make out with someone they just met," he says.

"Well, some of the second part is right. And I've been to a party. I just hate the people hosting it," I sip my coke.

"Oh, I hate her too. Why do you hate her? Im Matt by the way."

"Im Gail," I smile at Matt. "Well, lindsay used to be my best friend, but then she took my boyfriend and gave him a complete blow job."

"Oh, I used to date Lindsay, but then she left me for Ross,"Matt's face expression shows sadness.

"Im sorry for that, I used to date Ross. And i regret it. But, I get to lose my virginity with someone more deserving than him," I say. "Hey, I have to check on something, do you want to come or do our want to hang out with these drunks?"

"Ill come," Matt stands up with me and follows me up the stairs.

"So, I put secret cameras in their room and the bathroom. Im going to show them to her parents and she will be in huge trouble," I stop right in front of their room.

"Good idea, nice revenge," Matt says.

"Isn't it?" I peak in to their room and they are still rustling in their bed, their clothes still on the floor. I take the camera and continue to the bathroom.

"Why did you put one in the bathroom?" Matt asks. I walk over to the trash and smiled. I pick up the device.

"Obviously, Lindsay is going to use a pregnancy test after all of that excitement," I show Matt the pregnancy test that reads, positive. "She's pregnant and I have the test and the video to prove it." I put the test in my purse and put the two cameras in my purse also.

"I should get home, I'm tired and I have a lot of revenge tomorrow. Bye Matt," I leave the bathroom and I go downstairs to find Casey, Kylee, and Blake.

I find all of them making out with guys they dont know and I drag them out of the house. "Hey, why did you do that?" Kylee complained.

"I have to get home, and you guys do too before you get pregnant."