Chapter 1: Getting Into Trouble

One early summer morning,everyone was asleep except RoseBud.

Rosebud came across a lake and dock at the end,while all the other cats were just awakening.

When the leader called a meeting,she noticed RoseBud was missing,so she sent FireStar, MoonFlower, and LeafPool

out searching.

When RoseBud came up to the dock,she heard a fainted growl behind her and slowly turned around.

she thought to herself "uh..oh..Not the dogs!",when she saw 2 pitbulls,her eyes started to tear up and she back up til the edge of the dock,about to fall in.

When the dogs came up she noticed it was SpikeEye and EaglePaw from when she was a little kit,she was out in the wild and they helped care for her,until she was about 2 years old,then they had to leave.

When BramblePaw finally found RoseBud,it was too late,they had her cournered on the tip of the dock,BramblePaw saw the tears in her eyes and immediately went back for help,when she bumped into FireStar and MoonFlower.

They were startled eachother.,"Guys,we need help,Rose bud is in danger!" Exclaims BramblePaw.

"Where is she? How is she in danger?" Asks FireStar curiously.

"No time to explain! She's in terrible danger! Come with me guys!"

When BramblePaw got back to camp with MoonFlower and FireStar they were still confused.

BramblePaw walked up to GingerTail and explained to her "I was out searching for RoseBud when i saw she was trapped on the lake's dock on the edge,looking like she about to fall off into the water,and we all know she can't swim.

Get all of your best hunters out to go defend her and distract the dog's while we get RoseBud away."

GingerTail nodded towards BramblePaw and she told CherryBlossom, FireStar, and MoonFlower to go take care of SpikeEye and EaglePaw.

When RoseBud thought there was no hope left, Firestar came up on SpikeEye's side slowly and attacked his neck to distract him,then when Rosebud was happy to see him,Moonflower came running and attacked EaglePaw,EaglePaw didnt defend herself very well so Moonflower injured her enough that she was paralyzed.

When Moonflower finished she went over to help FireStar take down SpikeEye but he ran to the tribe and had a injured paw.