CHRISTIAN

PROLOGUE

CL raised an eyebrow at the man in front of her. Insult. That is what she's feeling right now. Not once in her career does she thought she will be offered to be a babysitter to his 27 year old son.

"You want me to babysit your 27 year old son?!" raising her voice when she ask him.

"No! Of course not! Guard not babysit. He has been receiving death treats for a month. And he doesn't do well with male guards around him that's why i'm asking you to be his personal bodyguard" the man explains as he massage his temporals.

CL let out a long sigh after hearing the old man' s reasons. She has known Mr. Reed since she can recognize faces when she was a baby. He has been her father's bestfriend and brother but never had she met his son. Receiving a call from him this morning tickles her curiousity but had she known she'll never meet him.

"But why me?Hire a female PSG!"

"I know my son. I need someone who can defy him and also protect him not to be charm by him. You are hard headed, rude, man-hater, and you got the skills to protect him."

"Thanks for the compliment uncle. The last time i saw you was four years ago and i thought we will only do the "meet and greet thing" but God uncle i never thought you will offer me a job, not a PSG!"

"Please Chaerin, you are the only one i know i can trust with my son right now. I will be forever in debt if you do this dear.Please." Mr.Reed clasp his hand on his chest as he begs.

Aaahhhhhh!!!!!I hate it when senior citizens begs and do the theatrics.He had been like his second father when his father is always out saving the world. Her father, Major General William Gusen-Tao has been a good father to her but you can only count how many times he bonds with his family due to his job. But even if she only see him once a while, he is her idol. Maybe that where she got her passion for military from. She remembered her father being angry at her when she went into a military academy. "It is dangerous" he always said. Yeah right. Like i dont know. Her mind kept wandering when she heard her name.

"Chaerin."

He honestly forgot the man in front of him. And oh remembering the reason why she is here?

Of course she can say no but hearing the desperation in his voice and knowing that her father will scold him for not helping his bestfriend will lead her to agreeing.

Who knew that i, Private First Class E-3, Chaerin Lee Gusen-Tao will be a bodyguard to a stupid son of his.

CL look in to his eyes, let out a long sigh, offers a handshake, puts on her serious face and says "Ok. I will babysit your son."