CHAPTER 1 FATHER & SON

"What?! How many times do i have to tell you?  I DONT NEED A GUARD OK!" Christian shouted at his father as he slump on the chair behind him.

"My decision is final son. And i already hired someone."

"And if i dont?"

" Accept the guard or else i won't approve your project." Mr.Reed says calmly.

Christian gritted his teeth. His father knew how much he value this project. He work hard for it for years. And knowing that his father has the biggest influence on the investors, he is using it against him.

"Dad i am working on this treats myself ok?Soon i'll know who that bastard is. Just trust me on this" Christian bargain.

"Really? So have you found any leads yet son?" Mr.Reed ask. Noticing his son's silence "Well your silence answers none, right?If your secretary hadn't inform me, i wouldn't have known. A month of death treats, and your tires being slash two days ago, and you still haven't done anything."

Christian let out a sigh. Yes he haven't done anything to phantom his stalker yet. But he is planning on it after the "tire-incident." He was walking to his car when he saw people gathering around his car and was beyond shock to see his Ferrari's tire's slash and a word DIE scratch on its side. Seeing those words confirm that his stalker did it and not just stupid gangs. But he had been busy at work, parties and girls that he forgot about it.

"Christian"

Hearing his name bought him back from wandering.

"You do know that whether you like it or not you will have a bodyguard.So what's the point in arguing with me son?"

Damn this man.

"You are aware that i am of legal age right? That i am able to do what i like what i want and right now you imposing your wants is baseless right?"

"Yes. That you are and that u can.But i dont care about your wants if it hinders your safety. And right now you don't have a say in matter and if you care about this project of yours,you will accept this guard of yours whenever,wherever you are."

Cristian exhales loudly. He cant loose this project. And he's father is right, his wants doesn't matter.

"Ok. You win. But he is only to guard me and not to meddle with what i want to do."

MR.Reed smiles, stands, walks to the door and says "Of course. To guard you only.And son you will meet your guard tomorrow."

Christian relaxes when the door to his office close. It has been a long day. And the conversation just now drain the most out of him. Tomorrow he will be guarded, like a criminal. The thought angers him. He needs to calm. He needs a distraction. He quickly fish out his phone from his pocket and composed a text to his current girlfriend's number,hit send and off he go.