Prologue

"Levi I said stop!" Haven yelled while running after him.

She could barely see with all the tears in her eyes but she kept on moving until she heard Levi's footsteps stop. Furiously wiping the tears off of her face so that she could see better, Haven took a deep breath to try to calm herself down.

When she looked up she saw Levi walking away from her once again. This would be the last time he walked away from her tonight.

"Why do you keep doing this?" Haven questioned causing Levi to stop and turn around.

"Why do I keep doing this? Don't play stupid Haven. I could ask you the exact same thing!" He replied while his voice raised with every word.

Haven couldn't help but become confused while he stood there staring at her. All she could ask herself was what she did this time. "It was always something she did," Haven said to herself in her head before opening up her mouth to answer Levi.

"I'm not playing stupid Levi. I don't know what you're talking about," She answered, her tone of voice becoming soft.

Fresh tears began to form in her eyes but she tried to blink them away. She was tired of crying; she was tired of running after him time and time again.

It became evident Levi was getting angrier by the second by the way his breathing became faster and he started tugging at his hair, a nervous habit he's had since a child.

"Don't do that either Haven. Don't try and lower your voice now when you were the one just yelling a second ago," Levi answered after a minute.

"And before you say anything else, I honestly don't want to hear it anymore.