She keeps it trill❤️

Hi I'm jasmine unique Davis I'm 17 ,I live in new jersey and I go to Kennedy high school . I'm African American but I'm more of a light brown With regular brown eyes.I live with my sister after my mom and dad died in a fire, while I was at the babysitters . When I was older I told myself that I was going to get out of here for my mom and that's what I'm going to do.

Beep beep my alarm went off it was 6:30 I had to get ready for school.

It was my first day at my new school Kennedy High school.I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and did my hygiene. I pulled my micros in a high bun and went to my closet I put on my High waist jeans and my crop top that said "Dope". I sat on the edge of my bed and put on my black chucks and my phone buzzed it was my best friend Jennifer

Text messages -->

Bestfriend jennn<3: aye you ready?

Me: you already know !

Bestfriend jennn<3: I'll be there in ten and I ain't waiting nigga

Me: alright !-.-

Jennifer's pov-->

Hi I'm Jennifer but you can call me jenn I'm black and Puerto Rican ! *black rican* I live with my grandparents and I'm spoiled to death on my 16th birthday i got a range rover and I love it to death.

It was 7:00 when I finished getting dressed & man did I look good my hair was curled and flowed perfectly down my back. I was wearing skinny jeans that fit my butt just right and my crop top that exposed my belly button ring. I grabbed my iphone 5 an I ran out the door saying bye to my grandparents.

Jasmine pov.-->

It was 7:10 and jenn honked her horn I told my sister bye and I grabbed my jacket when I got in the car "the one" by Tamar Braxton came on and we were singing along like we were on America's got talent. When we pulled up to the school niggas was already licking they lips and trying to holla but A nigga keeps it movin...then i got my schedule. I found my locker an as I shut it some boy caught my eye. He was light with big hazel eye, he had some tattoos and he looked about

6'1 .

Jennifer pov-->

I snapped my fingers in jazzy's face because she was just staring finally I found what she was looking at and I snapped her out if her thoughts girl you looking at Jordan , Jordan Daniels is like the hottest kid in our school not to mention he is the biggest drug lord out there. I explained to her that he is a drug lord and her face went from happy to I don't care in a matter of seconds jasmine has a thing about thugs she thinks there all no good. We talked a little more and the bell rang so we headed our separate ways.

Jasmine pov-->

I had English first period and I was not happy I took a seat next to my friend chyna and started texting jenn. Class started and 2 minutes later Jordan walks in the class, "why are you later mr.Daniels"our English teacher asked. He tried to explain why he was late but his excuse was not good he ended up sitting behind me.

------20 minutes later-----

*jasmine drops her pencil*

Shit I mumble under my breath as I pick up my pencil I hear that nigga Jordan say "dat ass"I turn around and just roll my eyes . I wasn't in the mood to argue with his simple minded ass. "Feisty that's how I like my woman" Jordan said, finally the bell rings and I meet up with my girl jenn we got second block together. I told her about Jordan and we just started cracking up. This nigga really tried to holla. All threw second block me and jenn clowned and gossiped trying to find out the juice .

Jenn's pov

-----last period ----

The day went by fast and as soon as I got home I went to the fridge I was starving like Marvin . After I ate I went to the park to met jazz & chyna turns out she A1 and she keep it trill. I was there for at least 5 minutes when Jordan walks up to asking where my big booty friend was I laughed and told him she was on he way but she don't date thugs he just laughed and said she gonna date this one . After talking for a while chyna and jasmine finally get here and Jordan wants to talk to her alone *chyna and jenn back away slowly*