Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The talk

Jordan's pov-->

You already know it's ya boy Jordan aka Ace. I'm the finest nigga walking these streets I got hoes for days not to mention I'm the biggest drug lord in New Jersey. I just had to hit up little mama with the big booty. So when I saw her friend at the park I knew she would be there too.

Jasmine and Jordan's conversation-

Jordan's- "wassup ma?"

Jasmine- *smacks lips* "what do you want Jordan."

Jordan- "Dang I can't just talk to you?"

Jasmine- "niggas like you only want one thing so no you can't talk yo me."

Jordan-" I'm not like-

*gets cut off

Jasmine-"yes you are all thugs are the same"

Jordan-"no there not I promise that but can I take you out promise you will have fun"

Jasmine- "are you gonna try anything?"

Jordan- only if you want to *smirks*

Jasmine-"I don't have time for any slick shit Jordan!"

Jordan -"Jas baby trust me your going to have the time of your life."*wink-wink*

Jasmine-"Ok I trust you but if you do one little thing I do not like I'm out!"

Jordan-"Sounds like a bet baby girl."

*Jennifer and Chyna walk back up*

Jennifer-"Jas you ready to bounce girl I heard there's this hype ass party that's popping at Tammy's house?"

Chyna-"Yea girl lets go I'm trying to get fucked up tonight!You know shake my asssss!" *shakes butt*

Jasmine-*Laughs*"Ok y'all can't you see I'm a little busy rite now?"

Jenn-"Girl bye Jordan stays rite up the block and I heard he still messing with that rat meeka that's a bad op any ways so LETS GO!"

Jas-*hugs Jordan * Call me!