chapter 1

FLASHBACK-"bye mom bye dad"i said as i got out of the car. my sister did too. my mom started crying."i cant believe your going to be gone for 5 years"my mom cried."mom its ok you still have me"said my sister."yes. we will miss you, and if that boy does anything to you ANYTHING give me a call."said dad."don't worry i can take care of myself"i said."well anyway we love you. now go before you miss your flight"said my mom."i love you too"i said. my sister handed me my bags. i waved goodbye then walked off.*OK. now what do i do next*.DING DONG"flight 22 will be leaving for japan in 10 minuets" DING DONG.*come on marci you can do this* and as soon as i knew it i was in japan.*what do i do next....ill just go outside and sing or something* i walked outside and sat on a bench. i looked around to make sure no one was watching. Then i started to sing a song in french called 'J'envoie valser. once i was done i closed my eyes."musique à mes oreilles"(music to my ears) said a voice. i jumped in my chair.then the voice said"Je suis désolé, je ne voulais pas vous effrayer"(I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you). i turned my head and saw a boy about my age.(handsome) with blonde hair and violet eyes."c'est ok j'ai eu peur. et je vous remercie."i said.(that's ok i was scared. and thank you.)"hi I'm tamaki suoh you must be Marcella grays right" tamaki asked in Japanese."yes but you can call me marci"i said. "so...does that mean im staying with you?"i asked."yep now come on lets go"said tamaki as he took  my bags. then we got into a taxi. "so how old are you"tamaki asked. "13"i said. "cool I'm 14.guess that means were going to the same school"said tamaki. "what school are we going to"i asked. "i don't know yet. you see i just moved here so i don't know much"said tamaki. "but we do get to wear uniforms"said tamaki in a proud voice.*oh great preppy uniforms*. "your here on a music scholarship right"tamaki asked. "yep"i said "i thought so i mean your a great singer and your pretty two"he said. i started to blush. "i wouldn't say that"i said."no really"tamaki said. i blushed even more."you know Marci i bet were going to become good friends"said tamaki."me too"i said. FLASHBACK END. that was 3 years ago and since then me and tamaki have been like siblings but ever since that day tamaki told me he was starting a host club hes been acting wired.FLASHBACK- we where in the backyard of the suoh mansion. "hey marci what do you think about me starting a club"tamaki asked. "what kind of club"i asked. "a host club"said tamaki."sounds like a good plan to me"i said. "it suits you". "really cool...but i need to practice my skills"said tamaki. "you can practice on me"i said. "ok. so how are you my princess"tamaki asked. i started to laugh. "why are you laughing!"tamaki yelled. "I'm...sorry. its just that its funny. the way you say it. not that your voice is wired or anything. what I'm saying is that its ok if your saying it to one of your guests but when you say it to me it makes me laugh"i said."really...hmm...then what will happen if i do this. my princess"tamaki cupped my chin with his hand."your beauty is so blinding"said tamaki. i pulled away and fell to the ground laghingi finally calmed down and stud up. i looked at tamaki and he had a strange look in his eyes. "whats wrong"i asked. tamaki then pulled me into a hug."marci votre sourire est la seule chose qui m'aide chaque jour avec toute la douleur de mon coeur et de l. .. que vous aimez."said tamaki.(marci your smile is the only thing that helps me each day with all the pain inside my heart and i...love you). i didn't know what to say. i was dumbfounded. "oh I'm sorry was that to much"tamaki asked. "no...it will work fine on your guest at the host club...i got to go."i said as i ran off.FLASHBACK END. i know it was just an act but it seamed so real. the truth is Ive always kind of like tamaki but i know he doesn't feel the same but  sometimes tamaki stares at me and whenever i catch him he looks away a starts to blush. "hey ms.Marcella its time to go to school"said one of the maids."coming"i said as i grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs. today is my first day of high school and i have to wear this big yellow uniform. i walked down the stairs. "good morning master tamaki"said one of the maids. i turned around and saw tamaki walking down the stairs. wearing his pajama bottoms and his school uniform."good morning"said tamaki as he walked down the stairs. "your not going to leave like that are you"i asked. tamaki looked down and saw that he was wearing hi PJ's still. he started blushing.then he ran upstairs yelling. *hes changed so much since the first time i saw him but at least hes still dumb like always.