A secret garden

I don't recall this one so well but I need to write it now so I won't forget.

I was walking in the woods, not alone, there was my mom for sure, my family also and maybe some friends. We came across some little bridge that had tiny ornaments and the place around it was really wild, the trees were everywhere and their roots started even growing on the sides of the bridge. We crossed it and found ourselves in front of a tall iron gate, looking similar to the bridge. It suddenly opened and revealed a huge pool. It was more a waterfall, an enormous amount of natural "pools" all connected and descending from a mount that seemed endless. Every person that was with me went there and they swam, talked to people who were there and had fun. Because, oh yes, the pools had a few people in them. I was somehow scared, the gates closed just behind us. I didn't take my clothes off and went into the water that I can't remember whether was cold or hot, I didn't care, I wanted to get out. The water was very clear and you could see the stone at the bottom through it. I swam, I went up until the point I reached the top. I found the keeper then, I don't know how but I knew it was the one who constructed this place. Then we talked. I asked him why did he do it and the answer was that he had to, he didn't remember why but he just kept these people here, because why not: they are happy, they communicate, they have food and drinks.... He let them live eternally there. After I asked him, he accepted to let me go but told me to be quick and don't let anyone know of that. I did, I tried to convince my family to go.... Next thing I remember is that I was crying and with a loud scream he opened the gates looking at everyone with demonic, black eyes. "Go" he whispered. So we ran. Across the bridge, the forest, we ran and ran still hearing his complaints even while far away.