New Life <4>

Jungkook's pov

I followed them to their house because I don't remember where the fuck I lived. We were all drunk as hell and I was on Namjoon's back.

Yoongi kept yelling at the cars because they were too loud and they ruined his sleep walk.

Jimin stumbled every step he took and kept yelling. "Donald Trump eats dump!" I've heard that name before, but I didn't feel like thinking about it. So I started yelling it too.

And Jin looked like he was practicing a scolding for himself. He said, "When you wake up from this hangover your gonna.....*laughs like an idiot* fuck yourself." Then he started uncontrollably laughing.

Namjoon just mumbled what sound like a rap. And I slowly fell asleep on his back.

¤¤¤

I woke up on a bed confused. Where am I? I looked around and my head immediately started to hurt when sat up.

The door creaked open and I saw Jin. Oh right, that's where I am. "Morning Kookie." He said bringing in food.

He sat next to me and smiled. "Here you go, eat." I nodded and slowly started eating. When he walked out of the room I cried.

"Morning Kookie."

What Taehyung said kept repeating in my head. I couldn't stop my tears. Then I looked next to me and saw the cocaine.

No Jungkook, it's too early.

I thought as I restrained myself from grabbing it.

But you want to forget him.

I sighed and grabbed it. I sniffed it in and it felt weird at first, but then my body started feeling uncontrollable. I blacked out.

¤¤¤

When I woke up I was at a party. Then I started to dance, I don't even know what's playing. I quickly blended in with the crowd but also stood out.

People were all over me like I was try their prey. It felt good to be loved. They pulled me up to a room and stripped me down. I didn't realize what they were doing until they took off their clothes and started touching themselves.

¤¤¤

I woke up from the goerible dream and finished my breakfast. That was creepy.

I went down the stairs and they all looked at me then went back to what they were doing.

Jin was making tea. Namjoon and Jimin were playing a game while Yoongi layed on the couch with his head phones on smoking.

"Hello." Jin said not losing his focus. "Hi." I said quietly back. Jimin groaned and gave me the remote. "Want to play?" I refused and he frowned. "Okay."

I turned around and saw a huge stack of money. Woah, they must be rich! Yoongi grabbed my hand and pulled me. "I have to show you around." I nodded and followed him.

¤¤¤

"You get it now right." I nodded and smiled. He ruffled my hair and smiled. "Your adorable kid." I blushed and smiled wider. "Thanks hyung."

He caressed my cheek and kissed me lightly. We stared at each other for a while, then he sighed. "Let's go drink some tea." I looked away and followed him back down the stairs.

"Your just on time- No! Namjoon, why did you break the glass again?!" Jin grunted and just motioned me to sit down.

Jimin started giggling when Yoongi whispered something in his ear. I got jealous. But I held it in. Jimin looked at me and smiled.

Yoongi looked at me and sighed. Jin then brought Namjoon a new cup and we all started drinking. It made me feel a lot better.

But little did I know.........................

We were gonna do the same thing everyday.