Chapter 9: That's How

Then....when I woke up.....she took away my soul to make me into a monster.... Brine looked at the necklace and replied, "Why were you trapped in a tomb? How did this necklace get there?" She didn't want my power to release into the world....so she locked me away....and cast a spell on the necklace.... "Oh, what kind of spell?" The necklace was the source or reason why I couldn't escape...if someone took it....I would either go to the Nether as a spirit....or join their soul... "Oh...well." Then someone knocked on the door. "Brine, your friend is here!" Oh....I will be going. Brine nodded and placed on the necklace. Wait? Friend? Brine opened the door and said, "I thought I couldn't hangout with them?" "It's a different friend silly. Now go downstairs, he's waiting for you." Brine shrugged and went downstairs. "Hey there white-eye," A voice said. Brine looked who was at the door and gasped. "W-why are y-you here?" Brine said. Briana came downstairs and smiled. "You two boys have a  good time!" "Okay Mrs. Netherson!" He yelled in a nice voice. Briana pushed Brine and the other boy out the door and closed it. "What do you want?" Brine asked. "Well, before we start with this crap, my name is Ian," He said, extending his hand. When Brine was about to shake it, Ian pulled it away. "Now, what did you do to Uro!" Ian said, pushing Brine against the wall. "I-i don't know!" Brine said scared, while trying to loosen out of his grip. Ian scoffed and replied, "Then, how did he die!" "Leave him alone!" Someone shouted behind Ian. Brine looked over Ian's shoulder to see Steve and Alex standing there. "Pft, and what are you two going to do?" Steve and Alex took out two sticks and said, "We'll beat you!" Ian laughed and said, "Really?! With sticks?!" While Ian was distracted, Brine kicked him in the stomach and ran next to Alex. "Oh, I see. Little kids vs the big one," He said, walking up to the three.