Prologue:

I kept running and running until I lost them. All my life I never thought this day would come. The day I run away from them, away from the cruel family that adopted me.

As I was walking around the woods I saw an old mansion and I was about to knock when I suddenly opened it. The place was nice and it is the middle of the night so, might as well sleep here since no one seem to live here. I closed the door and lay on the sofa, and the next thing I knew starved my self to sleep.

My name is Rose, I don't have a last name because I don't know who my real parents are. I was adopted by a cruel family. When I turned 13 they started to treat me as their servant and slave. They were so mean and cruel, so by the time I knew I was adopted, I quickly ran away and now here I am. Hoping that tomorrow will be a great start for me.

"Hey, wake up." What's going on? Am I dreaming? Why is there a handsome guy in front of me?

"Hello, wake up." Then I opened my eyes and saw a very handsome guy that has an unusual black long hair, and a pointed nose, red pinkish lips and deep black eyes. And he is very close to my face.

"Good morning." And his voice, deep and manly.

"Oh, I- I am sorry. I didn't mean to barge in your house. I thought is was abandoned so I came inside and sleep in. I am really sorry." I said and sit and fixed my self.

"Look me in the eyes." He said and I was shocked I didn't think twice and I just looked him in the eyes.

"Wow, your eyes are amazing it so beautiful." Hmm having that said, instead of smiling I looked down and remembered how my fake family called me a freak because I have red eyes. And every people I met thinks that I don't fit in because I have a different eye.

"Hey, are you okay?" I was so distracted, I forgot that there was a man in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was distracted. And again I am sorry for coming in to your mansion without your permission, I should go." As I stand up he held my hand and suddenly, my heart pounded.

"Please, you don't have to apologize. I don't own this mansion, I just go here whenever I wanted to relax and feel the wonderful peace in the forest." He said then smiled at me. "By the way, my name is Isaac Heiton."

"Mine is Rose." I said and bow at him.

"What's your last name?" He asked. And I explained the reason why I didn't had a last name and how I ended up in here.

"So tell me, where do they live?" He asked me.

"Not far away from this mansion." I replied and he looked outside.

"Will you take me there?" I was shocked and my eyes widened.

"W-why?"

"Yes or no. Will you take me there?" He asked again and looked me in the eyes, and with just simple stare, I could see he looks worried. But why?

"Yes. I will take you there."

"Good, now lets go." What? Is he serious we're going back to that death chamber?

I followed him out side without even having a clue what might happen next.

"Kent, Damon!" What, he's not alone?

As he called, two men arrived riding a horse.

"Isaac, what happened?" The man with a brown hair speak.

"Kent, I want you to call three soldiers." So the guy with the brown hair was Kent.

"And you, Damon. You are coming with us." He said to those two men. Hmm, who is this man I am with. He looks like a very powerful man. Is he a general or something?

"Sir, yes sir." They both said in chorus then Kent, do what he was ordered to do and me, Isaac and Damon were left in front of the mansion.

"Hop on." Isaac held my hand and the next thing I knew, I was riding with him in his horse.

"Tell me where the house is."

"Oh right." Damn, I am so confused. I don't even know what is happening right now.

As I show them the way, I saw Kent behind us with three soldiers. We reached our house and I saw my fake dad, very angry and mad as well as his wife. I guess they were really mad when I ran away last night.

"Is it them?" Isaac asked and I just nod.

"Okay, come with me." Isaac said then we both got off the horse.

"Kent. Wait for my signal and Damon come with us." He said and now we are about to enter the death chamber and then Isaac knocked at gate and quickly my fake parents come to get the door and were surprised to see me and then they both smirked.

"Oh, well. You found my daughter."

"Don't play kind with me old man. I know you are not her real parents and I know what you have done to her and abusing someone is against the law. Therefore you and your wife are under arrest." Isaac said with power in his voice. Is this really happening?

"And who do you think you are to arrest me?" He said, well... he is a chief at an old organization that once helped the palace guards.

"Who am I? Well I'm not good at formal introductions but..." He said then he took off his necklace and show it in front of my fake parents. That crest, I saw it before in the festival.

"I am the first Prince of Veneriz and I am Isaac Heiton." My fake parents were in shock and so was I.

Isaac is... a prince?

"You are under arrest." He said and then Kent and three soldiers took them away.

"Isaac..." I called out his name.

"Yes, Rose?" He said then held my chin and look into my eyes.

"Thank you. So much..." I said then started crying. It's over. I am free...

"You're welcome Rose. And aside from that, I want you to live with me in the palace. Go to Veneriz with me." He said and held my hand.

"Uh, but Isaac. You're a prince. I shouldn't." I said then looked down.

"Don't worry, you'll be my guest." He said.

"Prince Isaac, thank you for the offer. I would like to go to Veneriz with you but, I'm afraid I can't accept your offer to live with you in the palace. I don't fit there."

"If I give you place in my court. Will that be okay with you?" He said and I was shocked.

"You will give me a place in your court?"

"Yes, you will be my personal attendant so that you will always be with me." He said and... smiled at me.

"I accept your offer Prince Isaac. I thank you." I said and bow down at him.

"Kent." He called.

"Yes Isaac?" He quickly went to Prince Isaac.

"You have been a great attendant to me Kent, and having that said. Rose will take your place and she will be my new attendant, and your place will be the Captain of the Royal guard." I could see the joy in Kent's eyes.

"Thank you your highness. Although I am the Captain. I will always be an attendant to you." He said and bowed.

So this is it. The beginning of my new life. I can feel already the warmth of freedom and the happiness of creating my own story and I am honored and glad to have Isaac as a part of my new story.