Chapter 19

Everyone reaches the Murthy mansion. They saw Anita and Niyonika in the living room.
A- arye niyoni see bache aaye.
Niyonika was on the phone.
She turn around and see them standing she smiled.
Niyo- lo raj aap abhi bchon ke bare me puch rhe the na aagye.
Man, m- DAD!!!!!!!
They run towards Niyonika and snatches the phone and start fighting who will talk first and in this process phone fell down and got disconnected.
Man- muku dekh tune kya kiya phone disconnect hogya ab. Mko dad se bat krni thi.
M-hhhooooooo sirf teri hi bat krni thi kya mko bhi bat krni thi dad se.....
They started fighting again.
While others were having tough tym separating them and solving the mess.
Niyonika had it enough now.
NIYO-ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! BHT HOGYA TUM DONO KA, BCHE NHI HO AB JO ESSA CHUHE BILLI KI TRHA LDH RHE HO.
and both of them settled quietly keeping finger on their lips. (actually since childhood whenever Niyonika got angry they sat like that even mr. Raj malhotra also do the same as they knew that this tym messing with the monster can be harmful 😂😂😂😂😂)
Fab 4 and abhinav were trying to suppress their laughter.
While manik and mukti look towards nandini fr help.
She smiles and assures them.
Nan- ummmmmm aunty.... (she started scared)
Niyonika looked at her.
Nan- ummmmmm aunty voh actually mukti, abhi, manik aur mko kuch batana tha aapko....
Niyo- bolo beta (her voice soften)
Man- voh mom voh kya h na...... (he got casual)
Niyonika again glared at him, poor soul again kept quite.
Abhi- aunty I want to marry mukti. (he said while closing his eyes).
Before anyone can react nandini continued.
Nan- and... Ummmmmm... Voh aunty... M aur... M aur manik..... (she was he'll nervous and manik was feeling very bad for her but he was helpless). Voh... Aunty m aur manik we are together...... (she said in one go).
Everyone was shocked.
And without thinking anything manik hugged nandini and she responded.
Niyonika anita were also happy. They hugged each other.
"khote de puttar..... " they heard a sound and they looked at that side and they saw a man in his 40's yet dashing was standing there.
M, man- DAD!!!!!!
Niyonika and others smiled. Where as nandini was scared as she never met him and he sounded angry.
_________________________________

Presenting RAM Kapoor as Raj Malhotra

Presenting RAM Kapoor as Raj Malhotra. A lavish businessman, dashing, iss bol skte h ki manik is his carbon copy bs usse anger he got from Niyonika. Down to earth, for him east or west India infact Punjab is the best, big foody, inke dil ka rasta through his peth, fav food make di roti saanson da saag..... Aha.... Typical punjabi.