New home

I saw the neighborhood but I didn't see anyone hot for now. All I know is that everyone is at school and I am figuring out that my house is haunted. Only if I didn't had my secret I wouldn't be able to know this.
Now I have to wait until 2:55 comes so I can see the sophomores. Since I am going to the school they are I wanna see my options. As I wait on my balcony. I hear a slight noise. I know a Sprit is here. But I am not gonna pay attention.
The bus is here. I see everyone with their id's on so I know who is a sophomore. I see a tall guy around 5'10. Eyes almost like the ocean.  His jaw line just ugh. His head shaved from the back almost like the f*ckboy hair cut. Girls are surrounding him. He sees me look. I turn to see the street light. I remember that there's a Sprit here I ask about how he looked when I turn to see the streetlight. It said disappointed.  He walks over here and all the girls see that he is walking to me. I look over and see him in front of me.
Him: hi my name is Matt. I am your new neighbor.
Me: hi my name is Ariel. Nice meet you Matt.
Him: how old are you?
Me: 15. I am going to be a sophomore at liberty high school.
Him: well today was the first day. I didn't see you there.
Me: well I just got here and I just got my schedule.
Him: may I see your schedule
Hand schedule to Matt
Him: well we have classes all together. If you want I can show you around.
Me: I'll be delighted thank you 
Him: well see you around then. Bye.