Emoji short stories 4

The 👿🐳 strikes back!

There once was a mother 🐔 who lived on a farm 🚜. However one day she laid a huge 🐚 yes not a egg but a 🐚. The 👴 who owned the farm found this very unusual yet seemed quite satisfied. One quiet 🌛 there was a huge 💥BANG 💥 and a puff of 💨 appeared in the 🐔 coop before the 🐔👀. Out of the 💨 came a terrifying 💃, more and more 💃 began to dance their way through the coop until a 🐰emerged hopping its way through the mound of 💃.

In it's booming voice 👄💥🔊 the 🐰 spoke with almighty authority. However the 🐰 voice was so 🔊 that it shook the coop floor like ⚡️. The poor mother 🐔 💕 🐚 tumbled out of the 🐢 shell nest and landed with a thud and a spark of 🔥onto the straw coated floor. The 🐔 went ballistic and started flapping her 👼 in fury.

'Eye when I get my hands on you!.......' The 🐔threw herself at the 🐰 but she was too slow and with a wave of its magic magic 🐾 around its enchanting 🔮 a huge heard of 🐮 began to appear from the 🔮 and they immediately began trampling towards the 🐔💕🐚 However one 🐮 stopped in its 🐾 and came to a complete halt ⛔️. Then suddenly a noisy 🚓🚨 emerged from the 💨 that had now begun to surround the 🔮. The 🚓🚪 swung open followed by a sinister looking 👮, or was it. After doing a 2⃣ take the 🐔 realised that actually it was the mischievous 👿🐳 (yes the same 👿🐳 from the story 🐻 👿🐳 and the 💩)

👿🐳Listen here missy for I am the one and only 👿🐳

🐔 look m8y idk who you think you are and what on earth you are doing in MY 🐔coop so why don't you get on outta here ASAP! GO ON BE OFF WITH YA, NOW SCRAM!

👿🐳 alright keep you feathers on! Gosh 👩!

🐔 I'm a 🐔 not a 👩, GET IT RIGHT FOOL

👿🐳 whatever 🐔 anyway before I scram I must grant you 1⃣ wish

🐔 I thought it was 3⃣❓

👿🐳 well not today ☀️ with an attitude like that you are lucky to even get 1⃣!

🐔 Oh alright then I shall wish for a new......

👿🐳 YES?!?!

🐔 O yes I know now um some new 💄

👿🐳 now are you sure there isn't something more important?

The 👿🐳 looked down at the poor baby 🐥 trapped inside of the 🐚

🐔 nope something that comes to mind. NOW GRANT ME MY WISH!

👿🐳ok ok 💥⚡️🔮💨BAM 💥⚡️🔮💨

The 🐔 picked her new 💄immediately pasting it 5 inches deep onto her 💋

The 👿🐳 vanished into a cloud of 💨 leaving along with the 💃🐮🚓🐰 and of course himself the 👿🐳

📆 passed and the 👴 came to collect the newly hatched 🐥. However when he reached the 🐔coop the 🐚 had erupted into a huge 💩coated in bright red 💄‼️ The 👴 was absolutely furious 😤and strung the mother 🐔by it's skinny neck to the roof of the coop. The 👴 grabbed his 🔪 and raised it above the 🐔 head. However just as the 👴 was about to take the first strike with his 🔪 the blob of 💩 bounced up into the 👴 👀. The 👴 was blinded in the 👀 and started blindly running around the coop screaming to get the 💩 out of his 👀. Whilst attached to the 👴 👀 the 💩 edged his 💕 mother who was a 🐔 to flee. The 🐔 took 1⃣ last 👀 at her unique 🐥 or should I say 💩and spread her 👼 and flew into the ☁️.

Sadly for the 💩 (Blobby) the 👴 finally was able to see out of his filthy 👀 he caged Blobby (💩)up and placed him on the farm 🚪 charging 👨👩👴👵👱👦👧👶 💲3⃣4⃣ to 👂 of the 💩's tale, poor Blobby 😭. 💕WE LOVE U BLOBBY U R AMAZING 💕

Comment we love Blobby or if you can't be bothered to do that just vote or you could just do both 😉 HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!