Understanding

Normal p.o.v

As they got off at crocus, the group of seven headed towards the mayors house.

Ayato p.o.v

"Oi, blondie,!" I heard someone shout. We all turned towards two people and, two flying cats? Then I heard lucy groan, "in case you happen to forgot sting you are blond too" "I apologise for him lucy" and emo said "it is not you who should be apologising rogue, it is that baka over there." Lucy said to the emo, "fro thinks so too" said a cat in a frog costume.

Lucy p.o.v

Aww fro is just so adorable, I turn to see my 'brothers' looking shocked, what vampires can exists but talking cats can't. "WAIT DID YOU CALL ME AN IDOIT!!!" Uhh sting, "that was like 2 minutes ago" I started to walk away with my brothers following again, "bye bye rogue, lector, fro, baka"

Kanato p.o.v

As lucy got to the mayors house she knocked and the maid asked for her guild symbol, lucy then proceeded to show her, her left hand that had a pink mark on. The mayor then questioned lucy as to what she could do to help. 

"so miss lucy, do you think you could get rid of them for us it would be very much appreciated." The mayor asked in a pleading tone.

"of course thats why i'm here i can take them done know problem, don't you worry" Lucy replied, she seemed to have a lot of courage.

When we came out of the mayors house we started walking to the centre of the town where all the crimes have been taken place.

"lucy how do you know you will be able to take them out if you don't know how many there are?" i asked curiously. 

"oh don't worry about that, they are non-mages so no matter how many they are i will always out number them, especially with my spirits." Lucy replied honestly. As we were walking around a jewellery shop close by, alarm went of and there we 3 people inside collect jewellery. we heard lucy mutter 'just in time' before she ran of bringing one of the golden keys out.

"OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL, TAURUS" lucy shouted and a cow like thing holding a giant axe appeared, with a puff of smoke, it must have been one of lucks celestial spirits.

"don't worry miss lucy these three are no match for me" the bull, i'm assuming Taurus exclaimed.

"thanks taurus." Lucy replied, with that taurus went and struck the three thief's with his axe and nocked them unconscious, tied them up and the guards took them away, then the bull said goodbye to lucy and disappeared. lucy cam back over to us and by the look that must have been on our faces laughed, although it was a beautiful laugh. 

"alright lets go back and collect the reward." lucy said to us, so we turned back and made our way back to the mayors house.

Lucy's P.O.V

After we got the reward  turned around to my brothers,

"now that i have money pay my rent how about we go to a cafe and you can tell me more about yourselves and i can tell you more about me and i can actually have the time to digest all this news. " i told them, they all nodded their heads and we walked to a cafe, and sat in the back where we couldn't be seen by many people. 

"so...."

"so......."

(SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE A LOT OF MY BOOKS SOON, AGAIN SORRY AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO COLLEGE, HOPE TO WRITE MORE SOON, LOVE YOU GUYS.)