Chapter 2

I made my way through the city. I finally found my target:Andrew Simons. He's a kidnapper and rapist. He's been out there for about a year. Somehow the police haven't caught him. I went to any crime scenes found and I found some clues. The clues lead me to this warehouse near the edge of a city.

I put on the hood of my cloak. I inspected the warehouse. I saw a tree next to one of the nearest windows. I looked around making sure there was no one. I walked up to the tree. I looked for the most steardy branch and shot an arrow with a rope tied to it.

The arrow stuck to the tree and I gave it a pull. It didn't budge so I started to climb. Finally, I reached the window. I stood on the window sill. I pushed the window glass up. It completely went up. "Wow this guy is an imbecile" I murmured. I quickly yet silently crept in. I look around and I'm quickly surrounded by the smell of mildew and dust. But another scent stuck out.

The smell seemed familiar and almost comforting. "Stop focusing on the smell. You have work to do" I told myself. I stepped forward and focused on the task at hand. I listened carefully and I could hear footsteps near my location. I pulled out an arrow and got ready to shoot.

I hid into the shadows of the corner. A figure walked in and all of a sudden the familiar smell engulfed the room. I took in a quiet breath and the smell made me relax. I didn't realise that I had let out another small breath, because the figure turned to my direction. It had the body structure of a boy. I looked closely and saw two hatchets in each of his hands. He also had a mouth guard and googles. "No point in hiding now" I thought to myself. I focused my arrow on the figure but then the next thing I saw made stop.

An:I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger but I had to put one. Please comment and vote byee.