CHAPTER 1

What is really good about living?

Wait, why did I even came up of that question? Is this the effect of the Martini?

Let's blame that to the one who invited me on her resort soft opening, a very close friend of mine who happens to have a lot of connections; a connections that long I waited to cut off. We are at the white sand beachfront in El Nido Palawan.

I am wearing white swim suit, shell necklace and a pair of flip-flops. The wind is not that cold because of my thick curly highlighted hair embracing my shoulders and the back of my spine.

Meanwhile, alcohol is banging my head in the present time and it controls me to do a dancing in an open party concert performed by a local band.

Indeed it was a great party which everyone enjoyed. I keep on laughing and smiling, its been a while for me to get out of my reserved being. So here I am turning, jumping, rockin' until someone caught my eye.

Its him, his paired black eyes were starring at me. I cannot deny to notice his fine looking  thick black curly hair, high nose and thick eye brows. Its a perfect match for his well chiseled physique, a masculine shoulder down to his marking of 6 pack abs which is currently hidden by a thin white long sleeve.

But then again, as the music change this perfectly known woman who is hotter than the music was having a chitchat to the man of my interest.

Too bad, I am not an antagonist who wreak everything in a perfect scene.

Suddenly my feet does hurt and so my head. I made an excuse to my close friend and walk all alone to a bar station taking a shot of vodka.

The wind blow so hard as the band was fighting against its sound. A sadness doesn't fit in here so I gathered myself and walk until the salty water surrounded my feet.
Closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, feeling the cold wind passing through my hair that makes it fly. The strawberry scent was covering me up that is owned by the every strands of my curls.

As my waist felt the hand of an unknown specie, I opened my eyes and see nothing but the forearm right in front of my slender waist.

I turned to face it inasmuch as my system rattled for the unfamiliar feeling.

As I saw the man of my interest right in front of me, holding my waist as if we were couples making a love scenes.

I raised my eyebrows. Then he raised his hand up high trying to calm me down for his incomprehensible action.

"What are you doing?" I expelled trying to keep myself undefined.

I take a gulp to stable anything that makes my stomach rumble and my breathing to act normal.

I'll blame the alcohol.

He smirked as for the first time.

"I just wanted to hold my everything" says the man who could not save our marriage.