Default Program Override

"Is the android ready?" A deep voice said outside the electro-tube.

"Yes, he's coming online as we speak." A soft female voice spoke then.

"Speed up the process, our funding just came in." said the male voice again sounding angry.

"Yes sir." The female spoke softly.

Three hours passed since that conversation. I felt heavy but a voice broke through my thoughts.

"Step out of the electro-tube please."

I obeyed without second thought. As I stepped out I felt hot around my knees and a gas escaped them slowly.

"Don't worry it's just the hydraulics getting use to your body and the environment" the female voice soothed my thoughts as if she knew.

I continued attempting to walk and she was right my legs quickly adapted. I felt my entire body suddenly give off the hot gas again but this time I felt loose and limber.

"Good! Your body fully adapted in mere seconds! Let's try a few stretches to see if any calibrations need to be made just to be sure."

"Yes ma'am" I muttered feeling my body force the words.

My body loosen then go wire tight as I preformed a few basic stretches. The lady smiled and grabbed a clipboard and wrote something. I moved my right arm behind my back and pulled it, then again with my left arm.

"That's enough Ace." she said softly.

I glanced at her. Unsureness pricking at my skin.

"Is that my name?"

She covered her mouth as soon as I finished my sentence, something isn't right, I'm sure of it. She slowly moved her hand from her mouth and spoke smoothly.

"Everything...Everything will be revealed to you shortly. Just no more questions please."

I nodded slowly truly unsure of what to think. A door across the lab room floor moved open automatically. A male scientist walked in at a brisk pace and examined me and the electro-tube. His gaze then shot to the female scientist.

"I assume he's ready mrs.Avolon?" He spoke roughly and slowly.

Mrs.Avolon nodded and handed him her clipboard

"Here are the specs, he seems completely ready, Lets hope Mr.Valhallan is happy with Ace, this was cruel, but I agree it had to be done." She spoke quietly with a grimace on her face.

The male scientist seemed to ignore her, he was quacking at the clipboard.

"Are these accurate!?" He spoke threat in his voice.

"A hundred percent accurate. I did all of the tests myself, only one other android has had as close results..." She explained.

The look on the mans face he already knew who or what she was talking about.

"Shade..." he stated barely a whisper.

"Exactly... And he's at least fifty percent human." she said excitedly only the way a scientist can be over maters such like this.

"Then how are they this good for Ace? Ace is barely fifteen percent human, if that." He spoke quietly almost to himself.

"Times short, we'll discuss this later, get him to Mr.Valhallan." She spoke urgently.

The man nodded and turned around quickly and started towards the automatic door across the room.

"Ace come with me. We must be on our way."

I followed close on his heels my pace slower than I'd like if we were a tad late for a meeting, I have questions that must be answered... The hallway we were walking down seemed long dimly lit, at the the end of the hall was a elevator and the man hit the button to call for it.

The door opened quickly and I stepped in the man stayed outside the door and mashed the 88th floor button.

"Never forget yourself Ace.." Said the man quickly in a rasped voice as the door shut and the elevator shot upward.

---------

A/N: This is bs XD this was three pages in my note book and it's a great prologue/ first chapter lol ill continue posting it regularly if I can cause this is an actual book guys so, I hope you enjoy it really. Thanks all.