Chapter 1: Nothingness

Dreams of Reality
Nothingness

Hello? Where am I? What is this place?

All i can see is white, nothing else in any direction. There is nothing else here, nothing, only emptiness, nothingness, white.

White, a color known to be good, justice, light. It is also alone, no other color, only white. It has nothing, having been left by itself not even knowing of others. Tis such a lonely color that it sacrifices itself in order to let the other white have colors to be with.

But not here, there is nothing here. It's almost as if the white has come to terms with being alone. Giving up on turning into other colors.

Why am I hear? Do i have color? I look down but i can't see anything, only white. Why am I hear?

This place is frightening, I do not know how long i've been here, I've lost all sense of time, all sense of anything. What am I? Who am I? Why am i here?

There is no way i would come to such a place willingly. I must have been forced into coming here. Who put me here? Why would they put me here? Do they even know i'm still here?

Is it my fault that I am here? Did I do something to be put here? Is this some sort of punishment?

I know nothing, I know nothing of what even is anything anymore. This white void has eaten me, taken away my everything and made me into it's image, nothing.

I've tried everything to make this change from yelling, running, i've even searched for what felt like days trying to find something besides this never ending white.

In the end i've found nothing, nothing has changed, and nothing else else exists. I'm just going to sit and wait now, might as well wither away into nothing, like this world wants.

I sit down cross my legs and all of a sudden everything changes to black. All the white, has changed to an abyss-like like. This abyss has swallowed everything, nothing that which once was is anymore.

The white has not all gone however, there are still many many pieces, dots if you will, left. They emit a small amount of light, enough for me barely see my hands and arms. They seem to flows slightly as well, hardly even perceivable and no general direction that all of them follow.

What does this mean? Once I ask myself this i finally stand and take in all that i can see. It is beautiful in a way. The simplicity, being the driving force behind this beauty.

I walk towards one of the glows, and look closely at it. It is a quite curious thing, odd even. I bring my hand up and try to touch it, as i finally touch it I hear to loudest screech I've ever heard.

I jump back falling onto my butt and back and as the screech dissipates, so do the glows, one by one, until only one remained. This was the oddest of all the glows for I glowed oddly, it was white, but it glowed black. I muster up the courage to touch this glow too and there was no screech, no nothing, merely a wave of relief washing over myself and as I think it is all over, I walk away.

Then everything went black, and my existence in my world was ended.