Gissel and kaileen (gissel pov)

It was a cold dark night. No one was outside, the wind was howling, and mostly everyone was asleep. I was upstairs while my best friend ,Kaileen, was making popcorn because we were going to watch the new Star Wars movie on DVD. I've had feelings for Kaileen and I was hoping we would move our relationship to the next level soon. I was going to go downstairs to see if she was done or not but as I was walking into the hallway I heard moaning from downstairs. I decided to go further and see what she was doing. It surprised me because she was masterbating and moaning out my name. "Gissel yes, please more!" I heard. Her moaning turned me on a lot. I called her name out and she stopped, stood up, and looked at me embarrassed. "Um Gissel uhhh what happened" she asked nervously. "I was wondering when the popcorn is gonna be ready" I said. We really just stared at each other nervously for a little bit. "I'll start on it now sorry just wait a bit" she said trembling. "Ok I'll wait upstairs" I said. As I climb upstairs I thought about how she was moaning my name out. She came upstairs soon with something I wasn't expecting. She had a strap on penis, a whip, and handcuffs. She was also naked and looking at me very sexy. I softly whispered "yes baby" as she came near. She handcuffed me to the bed and slapped my ass. She stuck her finger in my vagina and moved it really fast as I moaned. I was yelling "YEAS HARDER PLEASE". I yelled out her name. She let one of my hands free and let me stick my finger in her to. As we both fingered each other we were both moaning. She whipped me with the whip. It hurt but in a good and sexy way. She kept whipping me until finally she started licking. We were going at it and my dream had finally been fufilled. She slipped on the strap on penis and began thrusting in me as she grabbed my tits. It wasn't long until I came. But it wasn't over. She gave me the penis and whispered "your turn baby". I slipped it on and began thrusting into her vagina as she moaned my name very loud. She came as well sooner or later and we both layed  down on the bed. "I love you baby" I said. "I love you too" Kaileen said.