The song

This takes place the day of Ep. 3

                                                                                                     Yin's  POV
Today was...different. A good different though. I was detached from Yang for a while during the show. I realized that Yang needed me to control his anger though, so I was reattached to him. It was kind of nice to remember what it was like when we were younger. (Well, kind of) A few minutes after the show, I decided to see Soap. For some reason, Yang didn't make it hard this time.

                                                                                                   Yang's POV
I only didn't budge because there was a question that was burning in head for a while. I was wondering WHY Soap actually cares about us. No one ever cares about us! At least, no one really cares about me much. Which is understandable. I'm pretty bad. Which I do for a reason!

                                                                                                  Soap's POV
I turned on my radio and was listening to "We'll be the stars" by Seashell Carpenter (Sabrina carpenter) and Yin Yang came in. What a coincidence! I was listing to the song that reminded my of last night (The night after Ep. 2) and the person/object I spent that night with came in. 

Yin: This song reminds me of last night.
Soap: Yeah. It reminds me of that too. :)

Then we talked for a little bit after that.

Soap: It was a crazy day for you guys, huh?
Yin: He he, yeah.
Yang: Don't talk about it.

I kind of felt like that song would be Yin Yang and my song. It brought many memories. Now whenever I hear that song, I think of Yin Yang, and say "Our song". :)