Chapter one

Hey! So this is my first fan fiction so I'm sorry if it sucks..!

*Alex's p.o.v*
" Hey I'm going to the library if you want to come with." Said Alex's roommate Aaron Burr. "No thanks man, I have an essay due in two days, so I need to get that done." "Okay see ya later then."
Truth be told Alex finished that essay 3 days ago but Aaron was kinda annoying and he hangs out with Thomas Jefferson who is the biggest asshole ever! 
It's been two months since he started college and he hasn't meet anyone besides a couple of Aaron's friends. Alex doesn't mind though, all he wants to do is make a difference.
He grabs his stuff and decides to go to the common area to get some fresh air. He throws on a hoodie and ties his shoulder-length brown hair in to a ponytail and heads out.
"Shit," Alex mumbles, "it's Greek week." Frat boys run around the common screaming their dumb chants about how amazing they are, while sorority sisters squeal and giggle at the cute guys passing by. As Alex turns to go back to his dorm he bumps into someone, their drink splashing all over his hoodie . "Damn I'm sorry are you o-" Alex looks up and sees the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. She has long brown hair, but her eyes are what captivate Alex. Her eyes are burning with compassion and love. "Hi I'm Alex. Alexander Hamilton. Are you okay?" "Oh yeah I'm fine! I'm Eliza Schuyler." Says the brown eyed girl. " I'm so sorry about your shirt!" "It's fine! To make it up to me let me buy you a coffee." Alex says to Eliza. She immediately turned red the heat rising to her cheeks "I'd like that!"
     "I had a great time! Thanks for the coffee Alex!" Eliza said. "Me too we have to hang out again!" Alex says. "Well I have to go but here's my number, call me sometime." Eliza says handing me a piece of paper before leaving.
I quickly type in her number and text her
Alex✌🏾️: hey liza, it's Alex I had a great time today!
Liza: sorry man, I think you have the wrong number. My names John. John Laurens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ first chapter done! Tell me what you think loves❤️