Chapter Six

Saturday morning came and I woke up with this huge headache.  I was actually in my dorm this time and I made sure to let the Residential Advisor to change my lock after I mentioned what had happened at Jake's dorm.  They sent in an RA and gave me a new lock to my dorm.  I kept thinking about what Zack did, I know he wasn't trying to hurt me, but how can I feel sorry for him?  He literally tried raping me, but I can understand where he's coming from.

I checked my cellphone to find four texts on my phone, two from Cindy, one from Jake, and one from Zack, what a coincidence.

Zack:  I'm sorry for what I did, I don't know what came over me, but you need to understand that Jake is not the person he says he is.  He doesn't love you like I do.  Oh Zack, if you loved me, why would you cheat on me then, that's not what couples do in a relationship.  I deleted his message.

Jake:  Good morning beautiful, I'm heading to practice right now, but i'll be back later so we can head to that party you wanted to go to.  Cindy already told me.  Okay, love you!  Cindy would already tell him about the party SHE wants to go to.  Oh Well.  I guess i'm really gonna have to go then.

Cindy:  Girl are you up?  We need to go shopping!

Cindy:  OMG, i'm so excited for tonight, Tyler is soo cute! Hurry up and wake up, it's 12:00! Tyler, where did I hear that name before? Wait it can't be.  That goth guy that she introduced me to in the library?

I guess i'm gonna have to wait and find out.  Okay, time to get up from bed, I've been so lazy this morning.  This is never me, waking up after 10:00 am!  I took a quick shower and decided to go casual at the mall today.  I pulled over a cupcake shirt and some new shorts that I loved.  Now to just put on my converse and i'm ready.

Hey Cindy, i'm on my way to your dorm, be there in 5, I pressed sent and started heading that way.  I don't know why, but I feel like today is going to be a good day.  Lots of good things have been happening in just a matter of weeks.

I have a good boyfriend, a really great best friend, and college life isn't that bad after all.  I kept walking past these huge buildings across campus and wow, campus life is kind of cool.  I'm guessing the bike club decided to bike in the middle of the day this time.

"Ariel, over here!" I looked around and saw Cindy coming towards me with Kristy who was another one of our classmates.

"Hey guys, what's going on? I was already heading to your dorm" I laughed.  Cindy then puts her hand over mine and Kristy's shoulder.

"Are you guys excited for this Delta Zeta party or what?" she's screaming it out this time.  I get off from under Cindy's shoulder and turn around.

"Hey, don't you have a big date tonight also? Let's head to the mall, I want to be back so I can hang out with Jake." I looked down so Cindy and Kristy wouldn't see me blushing.

Kristy starts pointing to where Cindy parked her car so I can head that way along with them, "Omigosh Ariel, you are soo lucky.  Jake is so cute."  I looked back up again and nodded while smiling.

"Yeah I know."

"You know that he's a player though right?" Cindy looks at Kristy while giving her a stern look.

"Um, why would you even bring that up Kristy?"

"It's okay" I laugh, "I'm not jealous or anything, maybe he's different for me." Hopefully, I thought.

"Have you seen his ex-girlfriend?"

"Really Kristy?" Cindy looks back at Kristy again ready to pounce on her.