Chapter 1

*Flashback* 

Emma had been a Luke fangirl for a long time now. But now she was actually friends with him. She couldn't believe it but she had decided to play it cool and just acted like he was a normal guy. 

But now she found herself incredibly attracted to him. She loved his personality and his jokes genuinely made her laugh. They were slowly becoming best friends but Emma wanted more. She wanted Luke to be hers

*Luke's P.OV* 

"What do you think of Emma then?" Jason asked Luke, he knew that Emma liked Luke even though she hadn't told him. 

"Emma? Well, Emma's..." beautiful, funny, kind, caring, perfect.  "..nice I guess"  

"You seem to becoming friends quickly" 

"Haha yeah, friends.." I gave out a small sigh, I want more, I want to be so much more than her friend. 

"Anyway, we're seeing her later" 

I looked up and smiled. Too obviously, Jason noticed and smiled back "Are we?" I was excited, I can't wait to see her again after the last time. It had been about 3 weeks. 3 weeks too many in my opinion. 

"Yeah, at around 6:00pm. You'd better be ready, I'll come round and we can walk there together." 

"Wait where exactly are we going? And who's coming?" I hoped there was someone else so I could go off with Emma without leaving Jason. 

"Me, you, Emma and Patty, and we're going into town for some food and just to hang around I guess." 

"Okay cool. I'll see you later then." I picture Emma in my head and smile, I can't help but smile whenever I think of her.