Telling Henry..

Charlotte POV
I am so worried. How do I say this?! 'Oh Hebry by the way I'm pregnant!' Or 'Um yeah I'm pregnant!' I dont know!! What am I supposed to do?? I'll make up a conversation and tell him. Yeah, thats it. Here goes.

Henrys apartment
Still Chars POV

I showed up at Henrys door. "Hey babe." I said plainly. "Hey Charbear." He said then he started kissing me passionately and closed the door not letting his eyes open or his lips leave mine. I stopped him when we were on the couch. "Hey, um... Henry I have something to tell you, its important." "Then say it." He joked clearly not seeing how worried I am. "Okay.... Here goes..... Henry.. Im pregnant and your the father." I say. His eyes widened bigger than saucers. He was completely silent. Then..

Henrys POV
Char came over and we were having a great makout then she stopped me, who stops a man when hes in the middle of discovering his womans secrets. Okay I didnt go that far, but trust me I was about to. Then, she tells me shes pregnant. I couldnt believe her. I couldnt believe me! Im gonna be a dad!!! God I love this girl. I hugged her. So tight. "Thankyou Char, you just gave me what ive always wanted. Yes, I understand dont know how long I have pictured us as a family and now I have one. I love you, I really really love you."

Charlotte POV
He hugged me and told me he loved me. I was expecting him to yell or take off or be paranoid or something, instead, he hugged me. He looked me straight in the eyes. "Charlotte Maria Bolton, I couldn't ask for a better Girlfriend, lover, fiance, and most importantly, friend, I love you, thankyou." He says. Im speechless. "I see you speechless, let me give you something to be speechless for." He says. He starts kissing me where we left off, he kisses my lips, slids down to my neck, slides down to my arms and chest, then he starts to feel my stomach and then down my thighs and legs taking my clothes off as he goes, he took his shirt off and slipped his shorts off and he is in nothing but his boxers I am in just my bra and underwear. "Henry" I moan out. He continues and starts to make his way back up kissing every inch of my body. He makes his way up to my chest again. That sent tingles up my back. He found my neck again and I pulled him closer. Then I realized that if we kept going I knew where it would lead us, I couldnt stop, his abs felt so good. He started kissing my neck making me have this tingle sensation and I wanted more. So much more. "Henry, we should.. Stop.." I say between breathes. "No, I need you. I want you." He pulls closer. Then I take over I kiss his lips and kiss his neck and he pulls me closer and closer, "Char...." He starts moaning loud. I start kissing his lips then I stop. By this time its 10:00 p.m and Im tired I turn over and he wraps his arms around me breathing heavily. "That was great." He smirks. "Yeah.... I guess it was." I say in between breaths. "I love you." He says and places a kiss on my neck. "I love you too." I say. And we fall asleep.

Well that was a seductive chapter. Im sorry if it bothered any of you, I couldnt help it Chenry is amazing and if dan wont make this happen then screw it I just did! It was amazing and like I could picture them. I mean look at this. Oh and guess what I was watching Henrys Jelly, and when Ray went to take a shower after fighting borg, Henry States "you cant wash away the pain!" And then he looks at Charlotte to see if she was laughing. Then after everyone left and Charlotte saw Jasper on the news she said "No way" and before Henry said "what" he looked at char but his eyes went up and down and I swear he was trying to hide a smirk because I had to pause a few times and he looked up and down at her as if admiring her, and it hit me. HENRY REALLY DOES LIKE CHARLOTTE. IDK if Jaele is Happening but boi, I KNOW jace has at least some feelings for Riele. And I know he also loves Isabella. But the way he looks at them is the same. Look at him when he looks at isa and look when he looks at Riele, he likes them both. BOOM oh yeah, dont forget this picture.... Look at the way he looks at them both.