Chara. Pt 1.

Frisk's POV:

"SANS HELP!!!!!" Frisk yelled trying to call for someone, anyone to help her get out of this hell. Chara just smirked and laughed creepily. " What are you doing?? Calling for ' Smiley trashbag' won't do you any good!" Frisk began to cry as she thought, * this is it, I guess I'll never get to tell sans how I feel about him.* right as chara was about to slit frisks' neck and end her for good, "FRISK!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Sans shouted. Startled, chara quickly stabbed Frisk on the side of her hip!

Sans POV:

*gasp* "NO!!!!!!!" That does it! Chara has gone far enough!! "Hands off my baby bones!" After I had yelled, chara took off, leaving her knife behind. I quickly ran up to Frisk and hoped to God that she survived. "Frisk!! Frisk can you hear me kid???" "........" No response. " please kid, please I can't lose you!! Your the only real friend I got! And..and..and I like you more than a friend, just please open your eyes so I can tell ya how I feel.."

Frisks POV:

I could only see the blurry face of sans and his tears. So I opened my eyes, and I cried as well. "S...Sans? Is t..t..that you?" Once I said that, sans flinched with surprise. " Frisk??? Ohh thank god!! Don't EVER do that again to me!!!" I saw the worry in his blue-vision eye and I knew that I had to tell him every single little detail....

I hope you liked it! Again this IS my first so if you liked it, put in the comments if you want to hear the rest of Frisks' story and how she explains it to sans. Thank you!! ;3

Don't judge that I made it so short! But hey, the more the merrier! Right?😊