Wedding day pt 5.

No ones POV:

This was it, the big day! Sans had been waiting forever just to tell frisk how he felt, but now? They're getting married!

Sans POV:
"Can't ya believe it paps? Married already!"
"OH I BELIEVE IT ALRIGHT!!! I CALLED IT!"
"Oh, yeah, suuuuure!"
" JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME FIX YOUR TIE!"
Once papyrus was finished helping sans get dressed, pap took a step back to see how his brother looked.
"WOWIE SANS!! YOU LOOK AWSOME!!!"
" ha thanks paps"

Frisks POV:
"OUCH!!!! Mother!!"
"Ops! Sorry dear, I didn't mean to pull on it that hard." Toriel said as she tried to get frisk into her wedding dress.
"Mom?"
"Yes sweetie?"
When did you and dad meet??"
"Well, same way as you and sans I guess. We bumped into each other in the woods and just like that, it was love at first sight!!"
"Well for me and sans, it was more like love at first fight!" Both of them laugh at frisks joke when Toriel realized that they need to hurry!
"Oh my! Only 2 minutes until you need to be out there!"
" hurry mom lets go!!"

No ones POV:
Sans stood down by the preacher (papyrus) as they waited for sans' family and frisks' family to settle in. Then, the organ began to play and everyone stood up and faced backward towards frisk. Sans gasped, never had he seen frisk so, GORGEOUS in his life!!!
As she walked down the isle, sans could not take his eye sockets off of her for more than a second.
"UM.. SANS?ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked looking conserningly at sans.
"What? Oh, no, I'm fine!"
"ARE YOU SURE??"
"Yea, I'm just nervous."
" ITS OK, IM RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!"
"Thanks bro."

~Time skip~

"DO YOU SANS, TAKE FRISK TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE?"
"I do."
"AND DO YOU, FRISK TAKE SANS TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND?"
"I do!" Frisk sated cheerfully as if waiting for this moment forever.
"THEN BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE!! YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!!"
*smootch!*
The crowd cheered as they walked down the isle together as skeleton and wife!❤️

THE END!
Finally it tis finished!!! Sorry if it seems short but, I tried and for a beginner, that seemed long enough to me!

Anyway, I hope to see y'all in the next story!!
Byeeeeeeee!!!!🤗🤗🤗