Chapter Two

*Riley's Pov*
I suddenly woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID "Hayes" I answered it saying "hello?" "Babygirl get ready I'm taking you to the mall and getting you new things to make you popular. So just get dressed and text me when you're ready." He says. "Hayes, you don't have to do that," I say sitting up rubbing my eyes. "We made a deal babygirl." He says. "Ok I'll be there soon." He says. "Ok, bye Hayes," I say. "Bye babygirl."

I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I got out I got dressed. (pic) I curled my hair and put on my converse. I brushed my teeth and went to my bed. I sat on the bed and texted Hayes.

To: Hayes
I'm ready

From: Hayes
Look out your window babygirl

-EOC-

I then looked out my window and see Hayes. I open the window and he says, "hey babygirl." I smile and ask, "what about school?" He then says, "you are skipping a few classes. It'll be ok." "Hayes I don't think this is a good idea, I've never skipped a class before and I-" I say then I'm cut off. "Relax babygirl. You can skip a few classes." He says. I sigh and say, "ok."

I get into his car and he asks, "Ready?" I then answer, "Ready."

We drove to the mall. A little before we got there Hayes says/asks, "So there's this party tonight. You wanna go with me?" "I don't know Hayes. Parties aren't my thing." I said nervously. "Come on! You have to go. I mean if you wanna be popular." He said glancing at me. "Fine I'll go. What time is it?" I say/ask. "9:00." He says. "Ok." I say.

*Mall*
Hayes took me all over the mall. We got me a whole new wardrobe and make up. He then took me to the salon to get my nails done. (pic in mall day; make up) (pic in party for Riley; white nails)

"You are a really good boyfriend for spoiling your girlfriend like this." The salon lady says. "Oh, no I'm not -" I say but then he cuts off, "Thank you. I love spoiling my beautiful girl." He then pays and we leave the mall. "What was that for?" I ask. "I don't know." He says. "Well thank you Hayes this means a lot to me." I say smiling as he opens the car door for me. I get in.

It's 4:00 and I realized I missed all day at school! "HAYES! We missed the entire day of school!" I say panicking. "Babygirl calm down. It's ok." He says putting his hand over mine. I quickly move my hand and say, "No it's not ok! I've never missed a day of school!" I say. "Riley." He says stopping at a red light looking at me. "It's alright." He says. I sigh and stare out the window. He puts his hand on my bare thigh and I look down at his hand. I grab his crusty hand and move it off of my thigh.

"Well then.." He says.

*Riley's House*
I walked into my front door with Hayes. My parents were still at work. We went up to my bedroom.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks. "Well can my friend come to the party tonight?" I ask. "Yeah I don't care sure," he says. "Don't be sassy damn." I say. He then glances at me and then looks me straight in the eye. "I'm not the one being sassy." He says with a straight face turning his body to where we are facing each other with our faces and our bodies. (Idk if that makes sense) He sits on my bed next to me grabbing my waist pulling me closer. "Babygirl," he starts. "What?" I say. "Call your friend tell her to get ready. Ill help you get ready and pick your outfit out." He says. "Ok."

I grabbed my phone and clicked on Destiny's name. I called her. "Hey so tonight Hayes is ta-" I say but get caught off by her. "Hold up. Hayes? Riley you know he's bad news." She says. "No he's actually not that bad." I say. "Ok, whatever you say. Continue." "He's taking me to a party. Do you wanna come?" I ask. "I don't know Ri, we have an exam in a week and I need to get my study on." She says. "Live a little." I say. I hear her sigh. "Have some fun please. We really need this." I say again. "Who knows, maybe you'll meet a cute boy." I say and she hesitates but then says, "Alright fine I'll go."
"Yay!" I say hearing her laugh. "It's at 9:00. But come over around 7:00 to get ready with me ok?" I say/ask. "Ok," she says. "Ok bye des, love ya." "Love ya too."