chapter 1 on my way

I woke up at the buss stop.

"son are you coming or what?"

"What? Ooh umm yes, just give me a second."

The man started tapping  his shoes impatiently waiting for me to finish stretching.

I threw in some extra few seconds just to piss him off. (*evil face* bahaha)

"Mister I have more clients, so would you hurry it up?"

"Yeah sorry" I took my time getting on the bus. Examining it, i saw it was REALLY full. Everyone was just...shit faced. So much for a Monday morning.

Just in the back I saw a seat. wasting no time I speed walked to it before some other peasant saw it.

"Almost therrrre" "HEY!"

Some douche got my seat before I could get to it.

"Hi?"

"Umm thats my seat, mind getting up?"

"Ummm this is not your seat, i dont see your name on it.. Do i? No, so hush hush because you're blocking the view"

"What view? Were on a bus for god sake"

" that one" the boy pointed ahead of him. I whipped my head around and saw this beautiful brunette about our age.  "dude.. she's sooo out of your league" I chuckled turning my attention back to the boy. "ooh like she's in yours" "actually yes, wanna bet on it? if I win you get up and I sit, If you win you get to stay right there" "your on, time to get comfy"

I walked up to the girl and greeted her. "um hi, im Kyle.. I like your shirt.

"Hi, ummm thanks? I bought it at 'donchoo' (I don't know)"

"that place next to mcDonalds?"

"that's the one"

"thanks, my sister would really like it.'

"your're going to buy this for you're sister?"

"yup"

" how old is she? if I may ask"

"15"

"well don't buy this ratchet thing.. im sure she'd like something a little more.. 'funky"

'"I guess, I don't really know. I normally just wear plain white t-shirts, mind going with me sometime?"

"yea sure!  here's my number" she handed my a little piece of paper. "Alex?" "that's me"

"well it was nice meeting you, Alex .. but I think my friend over there needs me"

'k bye!"

"see ya later" I waved the girl goodbye and walked back to the boy to claim my rightful thrown, witch is a retarted bus seat..

"get up"

"but how?"

"charm. you either got it or you don't" I said smirking.

'fine you won" the boy got up slitgy anoyed.. but guess what.. idgaf.

I sat down and slid my phone out of my right pocket and unlocked it.

"whos that?"

"huuh?" i looked up meeting the boys eyes.

"that girl. who is she?"

"you seriously have no maners. and btw shes my sister."

"shes hot, but i guess she could look hotter without all that 'trash' on her.

"this so called trash are clothes, and dont push it cuz i will whoop your ass back to christmas"

"fine, fine dont need to get all defensive"

what  a douche. I would whoop his ass but im on a mission and I have to stay on a 'low profile'.

the bus stopped and I hoped out making sure I wave the girl goodbye first.

"why hello there" i heard jumping a bit at the sudden sound.

"what do you want?" i said realizing it was that douche from the bus.

"jeez, don't need to be so rude, and i wanted to ask you where you are going."

"why do you want to know?" this boy is starting to creep me out.

"because i don't have another place to go."

"don't you have a family? a home.."

"yeah...." the boy paused as if something was bothering him.

"yeah what?"

"i ran away.."

"why in the worl-..."

"just don't question it, can i go with you or not?" the boy cut me off.

"first of all don't EVER cut me off, and second of all.. how old are you?"

'17, you?

"me too"

"im going to visit my grandmother" i lied, as i said i have to keep a low profile, I don't need no jerk to know where im actually going.

"well can i go with?"

sooo let this boy, wander around with concerned parents ooooor hand him over to the police?

police it is. "yeah sure, whatever."

"really?!"

"dude, did you not hear me?"

"I heard you, its just... I wasn't expecting you to say yes."

"well I did so lets go"