The reason why we hate Jiyong[GD]

reason ေတြ အေႀကာင္းတိုင္း ခံစားခ်က္နဲ႔တိုက္ဆ္ိုင္လို႕ ဖတ္ရင္းး maja majaလို႕ အခါတခါမက ေျပာျပီး ခု ေရးထားတဲ႔author ကို ထိုင္ ေက်းဇူးတင္မိေနပါလို႕ ျပန္shareလိုက္တာပါ ခံစားခ်က္ေတြနဲ႔တိုက္ဆိုင္မယ္ထင္ပါတယ္
.
.
.
The Reason Why We Hate
Kwon JiYong

I hate Kwon Jiyong. This is going to be a long post so read for your own good.

First of all, I hate you because I know that I will never find a guy like you in reality.

I hate you for giving me high expectations on men.

I hate how I don't get enough sleep watching some videos of you on Youtube.

 I hate that you can look cute, hot, handsome and sexy at the same time.

 I hate you for having so many hairstyles to the point that I can't even choose which one is my favorite.

 I hate it that you're the most handsome when you're wearing the simplest clothes.

 I hate your sexy brown eyes that can make fan girls pregnant. Who says Top can only impregnate?

 I hate your cute high pitched voice.

 I hate that the image of you waking up in the morning is the cutest thing on earth.

 I hate it that I miss the chubby face of yours.

 I hate your smirk. It makes me wanna sin.

 I hate how you could make my heart melt whenever I see a photo of you and a kid.

 I hate you for being a fashionista and making me feel that I have no fashion sense for a girl.

 I hate it how you can wear plain white shirt and deep necks and still look stunning.

 I hate it that you're good in everything especially in making girls swoon.

 I hate it that you're so adorable in your Coffee Prince parody.

 I hate your calmness and bravery when dealing with problems.

 I hate your falsetto in Cafe because it gives me goosebumps.

 I hate how you rap in A Fool's Only Tears because it makes me cry.

 I hate that it confuses me if you're really hard to approach or not.

 I hate it when you're dressed as a girl, because you look prettier than me.

 I hate that you can sing, rap, dance, write songs very well. I feel so talentless.

 I hate how you write lyrics because I can feel every emotions of you in it.

 I hate reading interviews about your ideal type because she sounds nothing like me.

 I hate that I don't know what to react if I'll get the chance to meet you someday.

 I hate that you hate that love song, because actually I'm in love with it.

 I hate it how I don't like your hairstyle on Lollipop MV but you still look undeniably cute on it.

 I hate how you're such a good best friend to Tae yang. I envy Tae yang for having a good best friend.

 I hate your Heartbreaker album because of the accusations of plagiarism just broke your heart.

 I hate it how you dance so well that I even think that your the main dancer of Big Bang.

 I hate that gummy smile of yours.

 I hate it that you look handsome even without makeup.

 I hate your version of This Love because I sometimes think that Maroon 5's version sucks even if it's the original one.

 I hate that you're so cute and squishy without even trying.

 I hate it when you curse because I find it hot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's not end yet.

TBC
.
.
.
90°Bow Gomawo For Reading