Chapter 5

Isabella always wanted her organs to be donated to people in need of those after her death,and her heart was donated to a girl( Susan) with a weak heart heart. But Hassam who still didn't believe Isabella was death,stole her body. Hassam was unaware of the operation. Susan was a journalist of a TV channel wanted to find out abt Hassam's and Isabella's story. She wanted to know abt the case between them and later got to know it was Isabella's heart she received. Susan got to know that Hassam killed isabella and tried her best to expose Hassam as a cunning and tried to prove that he was the murderer of Isabella, and on the other side Hassam found out about the operation, that Susan as the person whom Isabella's heart was donated he couldn't accept that someone"stole" anything that belonged to isabella, so he tried to get Isabella's heart from Susan. After many back and forth strikes by both Susan found out that Hassam got Isabella's body hidden somewhere in his house she tried her best to find it and finally succeeded to find her death body. So she took cremation and Hassam tried to stop them but was unable, then Susan got angry and cursed Hassam making him realise all his bad deeds he has in his past, how wrong he was about torturing Isabella to make her realise his love for her. As a result,all those past memories reminded Hassam of his wrong_ doings and he finally realised how wrong he was. He was totally ruined inside, so he went to the police station and got himself arrested by accepting all his sins and his crimes. He got a punishment of 14 years in jail. By Hassam accepting all his bad deeds, and accepting about how bad he was torturing Isabella, Susan heart felt that Isabella finally forgave Hassam.
The story ended with Hassam in jail in memories of Isabella, and how she got justice

Hope my story I mean the concept was nice so thnx to all those who enjoyed my story......
Love u all
Don't forget to follow me guys.......
Nawal.....