Chapter 1

I decided to make another one, that is, after my friend suggested it and that is chiminie_park so Ill try my best in this fanfic!

Her head was low. She was staring at the ground as she walked, avoiding all of their mocking gazes. Whispers were all she heard and that made her want to dig a hole and live in there forever.

But she stayed this strong all this time. She couldn't afford to lose despite what they did to her every day.

She passed lockers by lockers to search for hers. And she found it.

To her dismay, in that locker was shredded papers and some crumpled papers warning her to just go and die.

It hurst her everytime, but it is now considered as something common for her.

"Hey there Sak" a very deep and rich voice had greeted her.

She gave a warm smile "Sasori, good morning" she felt very lucky. To be able to have a friend like Sasori to stick by her side, it was the best gift in the world. She considered him as one of his best friends, who she can lean and depend on.

They talked about homeworks, teachers, subjects and etc. They were enjoying their chat but someone just had to interrupt.

"Oh hello Sakura" the voice mocked her.

"Uchiha Sasuke" Sasori hissed. He pulled Sakura near him and away from the guy, who made her suffer things like this everyday.

Sasuke flashed them a smirk. "Oh come on, I'm nice enough to actually pay this much attention to her" he purred as he lifted Sakura's chin to face him.

The pinkette slapped his hand "D-don't touch m-me" she stuttered.

"Stay away from her you imbecile. Come on Sakura" Sasori pulled her hand and went to their first class. Eventhough he knew the warning won't have much effect on him, he said it anyways.

Apparently it was maths.

Sasuke grinned a cheshire cat's grin as he shoved his hands in his pocket. Eventhough she got away from him this time, he'll always find ways to find her and bully her. It was afterall, a daily thing for him.

If possible, he would grin wider at the thought of things that he would do to her later.

'You just have to wait dear Sakura' he mentally laughed.

~

Sakura paid full attention to what Kakashi was currently teaching in class. She saw how Sasuke grinned, at it wasn't a good sign.

Her concentration started to fade as she listed the possible things he would do to her soon. He is not the only one who bullied her everyday.

Some of Sasuke's fangirls started picking on her as well. With a thought that their precious Sasuke-kun would pay attention to them.  And would be nice enough to show his gratitude towards them.

Well what do you expect? They are mentally retarded.

Sasori seemed to read what was going on her mind. So he asked her "Is he really bothering you this much?"

At that sudden question, she looked at him with wide eyes "N-no! Of course not!" She laughed nervously.

Sasori released a sigh. He knew she didn't like talking about it. It'll make her uncomfortable. He knew exactly what was running on that head of hers, so he decided to not question about it.

And Sakura was relieved

So how was it? Suddenly, I like a bit Sasosaku. Not to the extent of Sasusaku doe xD

Still, Im looking forward to update this book! So excited. I'll still be updating on Wildest Dreams doe.

I don't have a cover. So if you'd like, go ahead and make one for me ;)