Sleepover

Your P.O.V.

I got up. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan ran into my room screaming. "Y/n! You need to wake up!" "What is wrong with you? Ever since I moved here, I felt like... WAKING UP APHMAU!" I said and we ran to her room. "APHMAU WAKE UP!" Katelyn screamed. "Huh?!" Aphmau said confused. "We're having a sleepover tonight." Kawaii~Chan replied. "What? Where? When? How?" Aphmau asked. "A sleepover, at our house, tonight and with 3 other girls." Katelyn answered. "Which are?" Aphmau asked. "Nicole, Lucinda and Cadenza." Katelyn said. "Wait we need to prepare everything!" I exclaimed. "Ok, Kawaii~Chan makes food. Y/n will make sure everyone comes. Aphmau cleans the house and I will help whenever anyone needs me." Katelyn said. "You mean you're gonna stay in your room and do nothing?" I asked. "You can say that." Katelyn answered and went to her room.

"Ok, lets get to work." Aphmau said. Then Kawaii~Chan started making food, Aphmau started cleaning up and I grabbed my phone and texted everyone.

You: Hi!
Cadenza: When should we come over?
You: Um... 7:00p.m.
Lucinda: OMI we only have 9 hours!
Nicole: Gotta get ready. Txt u later!
You: Ok, see ya later.

"Well, my job is done." I said to myself and went to my room. Then Aphmau barged in. "HELP ME!" She screamed. "Can I ever have some time to be in my room without being interrupted?" I asked. "No! Now go downstairs!" She shouted. "Ugh..." I said and went downstairs.

"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!" I screamed looking at the broken window. "Well, you see, I was carrying a chair and Kawaii~Chan accidentally pushed me and I threw the chair out the window." Aphmau said. "How does that even happen?!" I asked. "It just does! Now help me fix this mess." She said.

Ok I'm leaving it here. And I'm not going to follow the evens that happen in MyStreet. Anyway, bye!

~Anileve864