Sexy one shots

You shut the door and lock it then turn to face me. When you do , i see the smirk on your face. You slowly walk closer to me. When you finally reach me, you wrap your hands around my waist and pull me closer to you. I stare into your eyes waiting to see what your gonna do next. You lean your head down and kiss me. The kiss is slow at first but then it becomes a needy kiss. You slide your tongue across my lip asking for entrance. I gladly allow your tongue in my mouth. We explore each others mouths with our tongues. I feel you tug at the hem of my shirt. We pull apart for a second to get it off. As we begin kissing again, I start to take off your shirt. Soon I am left in my bra and panties and you in your boxer briefs. I push you onto the bed catching you by surprise and straddle your waist. I grind my pussy against your hard cock. You let out a moan of pleasure which causes me to smile. I then take your hands and pin them above your head. I lean down and lick from the top of your boxer briefs up your chest.This causes you to moan again. I let your hands go and begin kissing your neck. You put your hands on my waist and grind me down onto you. I reach down between us and slip my hand into your boxer briefs and grab your cock. You thrust your hips into my hand. I then bend down and take them off. I take the head of your cock into my mouth and use my tongue to play with it. I take more into my mouth and bob my head just a bit. I look up at you to see you watching me intently. I keep the eye contact with you as I take the rest of your cock into my mouth. The feel of your cock in my mouth makes me moan. When I do the vibration gives you even more pleasure. I feel your cock twitch in my mouth showing me that your about to cum. You let out a loud moan as your warm cum goes down my throat. You flip us over so that I'm under you. Your hand goes under my back and unclips my bra. You take it off and throw it on the floor. You look at my breasts then look at me. You take a nipple in your mouth and rub the other with your hand. I let out a moan. My hands make their way to your hair gently pulling causing you to moan. Your free hand rubs down my body to my panties. You take them off and spread open my legs. You kiss all the way down my torso to my pussy. You look at my pussy then smirk up at me because you now see how wet I was for you. You start by licking my pussy but end up thrusting your tongue into my hole. I am now a moaning mess under you. My hands are on your head keeping you in place in between my legs. I moan your name as I cum. You lick it all up. You sat back up and kissed me. You then put your cock at my entrance and look me straight in the eye. You slowly eased yourself into me. You let out a moan because of how tight I was and I did the same because of how big you were. You stood still for a second and let me adjust to your size. When I did you pulled out to where only the head was in and slammed back into me. You kept this steady pace bringing me close faster then I would've liked. As we both got close you flipped us so I was on top once more. Your cock was still inside me and your hands were moved to now be on my waist. I lifted myself up and let go so that I dropped right back onto your cock. Every time I bounced on your cock my breasts would too. We both were so close. You released inside my pussy and I on your cock. We both moaned the loudest we ever had before. I got off of you and laid down next to you. We both fell asleep cuddling.