One shot #3

I motioned for you to come to me and you did. I wrapped my arms around your neck and yours went around my waist. I pulled myself closer to you. You then smashed your lips to mine. You tried to put your tongue in my mouth but I wanted to tease you. So I kept my mouth shut tightly. Your groaned in frustration. Your hands slid down from my waist to my butt and you squeezed it. This caused me to gasp and you took the opportunity to slide your tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and walked to the bed and laid down. You walked over and laid down on top of me. I put my hands on the back of your head and pulled your lips to mine once more. I spread open my legs and you moved to where your cock and my pussy lined up. I wrapped my legs around your waist and pulled you down harder onto me. I grinder on your hard cock making you moan. I started taking off your shirt then your pants. You did the same to me. I took off your boxer briefs and threw them to the floor. You slowly took off my bra and panties. You opened my legs wide and grabbed your cock in both hands. You rubbed the head up and down my pussy but never entered it. I was getting tired of your teasing so I wrapped my legs tightly around your waist again and pulled you me. I was so wet that your cock slid into me with ease. I let out a moan of pleasure. I wanted to ride you so I rolled us over and placed my hands on your chest. As I started to bounce on your cock you put both hands on my breasts. I went faster and faster bringing us both to the edge. You came in my pussy and I on your cock.