chapter 8

Lolo: camz..

Camz: yes lolo?

Lolo: when am I gonna get to know you

Camz: You do know me??

Lolo: no I know the fuckgirl you. On that "date" you were so nice not that your not nice now but when will I see that camila again the one that dinah speaks of. The one that's never kissed anyone or has never had sex.

Camz: That's not camila that's Karla..

Lauren: Karla?

Camz: You know. I've always liked camila better. Camila isn't shy she's fun and she's experienced without actually being experienced. She's diffrent.

Lauren: Karla and camila are the same. Your the same person camila..

Camz: NO WE'RE NOT LAUREN!! Me and her will never be the same she a fucking prude just like you Karla estraboa is not camila cabello. She's a fucking shy loser who's never had sex. For fuck sakes lauren she's never even been kissed. She a fucking prude just like you and thats all you and that stupid ass bitch Karla will ever be.

Lolo: You know what camila! Fuck you! I like Karla and the sooner you realize camila and Karla are the same the better. Karla has neve been kissed and she's never had sex but neither have you put that through you pretty little fucking mind. And let me be a prude at least I know who I am!!

Laurens pov:

Fuck fuck fuck. I can't believe I said that to her. My God what the hell is wrong with me. I have to go see her I need to.

Nobody's pov:

When lauren reached camilas house she realized that no one was home. She almost pulled away until she noticed the light on in camilas room. She exited her car and knocked on the door. She was greeted by a 4'1 mini cabello. "Kaki is in her room" she nodded at Sofia and made her way through the familiar house. "Camz" she said entering the room that smelt of vanilla and different types of perfume. "Lolo?" She asked wiping the tears from her eyes. Lauren immediately took acting. Wrapping her arms around the smaller cuban "baby I'm so sorry" she said hugging on the the girl like she'd never see her again. "No lauren I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spazzed out on you please forgive me?" She asked looking at the older girl in adoration. "So long as you forgive me" Lauren replied with a soft yet noticeable smirk. "I forgive you Lauren Michelle" "and I forgive you Karla Camila"
"I'm only Karla right now." With that lauren laid the younger girl on the bed and cuddled into her both girls drifting off to a very much needed slumber.