The fight

(Hey guys Harley~Sempie here and this is my first ever book so please no rude comments and I'm doing this in 12:00 in the morning so yeah here we go)

~~~~~~~~Aphmaus pov~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning feeding my dog Celeste and I hear yelling from down stairs.
(K-Katelyn Kc-Kawaii~Chan)
K- KAWAII~CHAN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!
Kc- NOOO don't kill kawaii~chan...
K- I THINK I SHOULD BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!!!
Kc- Kawaii~chan didn't mean to do it....
K- YOU POSTED THE PICTURE OF ME KISSING TRAVIS AT THE CON!!!!!!!
Kc- SHHHHH katelyn~Sama you will wake up Aphmau~Sempie!!!
K- ok ok *she whisper yells* it doesn't mean you can-

Aphmau comes down stairs with dry tears on her face

Kawaii~chan- Great Job Katelyn~Sama you woke Aphmau~Sempie up.
Katelyn- A-Aphmau are you ok you have dry tears on your face...
Aphmau- Y-Yeah I'm fine...

*Knock knock* Aphmau goes over and answers the door.

Both- Hey Aphmau
Aphmau- Hi Garroth and Laurance
Garroth- Do you wanna come over to our place to play this game called FNAF Katelyn and Kawaii~chan can come to if they want.
Aphmau- Sure we can come over *yells at the girl* GIRLS GET READY WE ARE GOING TO THE GUYS HOUSE!!!!

(Hey guys Harley~Sempie here I need help I think I am getting writers block for the First Time In Forever (XD frozen quote) but seriously I need help leave a like a comment and I'm lookin for new characters in a couple chapters ahead so PLEASE help me comment to get your name up here. Have fun Marionette out😘😘)