What i love most about her.

"What I love most about her is her smile, her laugh, how she never lies, and also her wonderful personality. She is  never hateful nor mad. She has beautiful eyes and pale skin that makes models feel self conscious. Her soft voice and poetry can make anyone cry or fall head over heels in love. However she is mine. She has a huge heart and wore the best perfume. Her ruby lips and curves would make roses ashamed. Still she is mine. Oh, how she will twist her hair around her finger when she is flustered or scared. Also how she bites her lip when she is deep in thought. How she cried when i proposed. How she could make anything beautiful. Even rags. Never once complained when we had nothing. Stuck with me even when we were on the streets and lived under a bridge. Helped me through it all even though I never deserved it.

    My addiction got the best of me. I turned into a monster but still she stuck by me. She is my queen. As I went through radiation therapy she worked three jobs and never left me. I love my queen through death and life. Through hard times and easy. No matter what she is my queen.

   However when you love something you have hate. What I hate most about her us how she left me. She left me for peace and happiness. She left me for something called heaven. She left me with the greatest gift. She left me with our daughter. Five years ago I realized that I cloud never have hate towards the woman who left everything for our biggest dream. Our daughter."

~a loving man to a loving woman.